Division Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Division Zero

Division Zero is a RP based on the Bleach series.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» It exists still?
There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 11:52 pm by Solar Apo

» How many still visit?
There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:02 am by Solar Apo

» Good memories :)
There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:54 am by Yumikkaku

» Site Future, here is your chance for input.
There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:34 pm by Solar Apo

» Possible new site
There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:15 am by Solar Apo

» faction colors
There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:09 pm by Rukuya

» So.... just wondering
There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:59 pm by Solar Apo

» Raging in the Training House.
There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:11 pm by Kira the Crimson

» Gladiator Arena SUGGESTION THREAD
There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:02 am by Kane

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 4 000aaa Photobucket
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 97 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:27 am

There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 2:15 am

The man listened quite well. Now he was moving to sit, so Arka moved with him, so she was on her knees when he finally sat down. Hm from the side would be awkward for both of them... Moving to the floor, she kneeled in front of him, spreading his legs so she could get between them. Then Arka bit her lip as she tried to decide how to do this. Sure she had READ about it, but seeing the real things just sitting there wanting attention...

Deciding to just wing it, Arka leaned her mouth down to his manhood and licked it from the bottom of the shaft up to the head before sliding her mouth down onto and around it. Her mouth slid down even more, her tongue pressed against his shaft as she slowly got it wet.
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 2:44 am

Enn leans his head back as she starts working between his legs. It seems that both of them were good at winging it, and she was doing a damn good job of this. The feeling of her mouth around him was exquisite, and though the sensations weren't quite on the same level as when he was inside her, the knowledge of it... it was somehow more erotic than simply that, that she was doing something special for him that didn't really fall under the normal umbrella of sex.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:17 am

This felt...surprisingly good. Not in a sexual way but in a power way. He was completely under her control right now. Pushing her hair back so it didn't get in the way, her mouth started sliding up and down slowly. Though she couldn't reach down to the bottom of the shaft with her mouth, she reached up with one hand and gripped the base firmly, sliding it up and down with her mouth once the shaft was wet enough. She then moved her tongue inside her mouth against his manhood, hoping that would feel nice to him.
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:30 am

He hums a bit as she continues, and then he moves his hand down to place it on the back of her head, hoping that this would be similar to before, when she had seemed to like very much being controlled. He begins to guide her down, controlling how far down and how fast she goes with that hand as his other hand reaches under her hair to rest on the back of her neck, rubbing a couple of sensitive points as he does so.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:20 am

Oh he wanted control of this too. Arka wanted to smile as Enn started controling her head and thus her mouth. If she had felt so inclined, she could have ended that as easily as she was making him feel good. But she let him have his way for now, it felt to good otherwise. Still now she moved as his speeds, though she tempted him more with her tongue.
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:33 am

He feels her submit to his guidance, and he works out his bounds, slowly pressing gradually farther into her mouth until he's just on the edge of her throat, and then just a tiny bit in, to see how she would react. he wouldn't go very far this time, she probably wouldn't appreiciate that, but he tests to see whether it might be on the table in the future. his free hand continues to press itself on the points of her body he knows to be sensitive, working her up a bit as he has her continue to suck him off.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:48 am

It felt nice, this kind of control over Arka's actions Enn was doing. She hoped he was enjoying himself as much as she was, she almost laughed as it hit her that he must or he'd have her stop or something. It seemed he was testing her limits though the more he pressed, and she gagged a bit as he did, and pushed back so she didn't gag more. Still though, he was teasing her more... It wouldn't be good if she got all sexed up again.
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:02 am

Once he had her limit, Enn finds it easy to control the speed and depth of her movements to maximize the amount of pleasure he gets out of it, and make use of all that he can. He brings her back so that only his head is in her mouth for a second or so, then bringing her in so that his length just brushes against the entrance to her throat. He pulls back some the first couple times, and then slides in to a bit less than the maximum he knows she will take, leaving it there for just a second or two before pulling back and repeating the process. Within a couple minutes he lets out a low breath, words mixed into it softly. "I'm about to..." He knows she'd know what he means, and that she'd probably decide what to do about it... he doesn't know if she'd prefer it in or on her, so this time he leaves the decision up to her.. might not apply at later dates, since the choice would probably be the same unless she expresses distaste for her choice, if, in fact, there would be a next time... she seemed to want it enough that she might ask again, but he won't count on it.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 6:56 pm

At the words "I'm about to..." Arka almost pulled back but she was curious. Keeping him in her mouth, she let the captain orgasm in her mouth. It felt weird and she pulled her head back in the middle of it, swallowing what little bit of it she did get in her mouth. What she didn't realized was that it would get all over her face when she pulled back as she didn't pull back too far. Trying to wipe it off with her bare arm just smeared it all over, so now she was kinda... annoyed.
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:01 pm

Well that was... really good. His eyes are closed for just a second as she finishes him off, and when he opens them... ah, crap. She looked... angry. He quickly moves to collect.. something, there were bound to be napkins, something to wipe it off with... or an attached bathroom for water, just in case long meetings were needed or something. Assuming he was able to get this before she did, he would bring it over to her and carefully wipe the fluid off her face.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 1:48 am

As Enn started wiping off the goopy stuff, she burst into laughter at the look on his face. "You look...so scared. I am not angry, just it wouldn't come off!" Men were silly. After she was all cleaned up, the Lieutenant would start to get dressed.

"It probably time we get back to work. This was fun, but work hails us."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Division Zero :: Squad Three-
Jump to: