Division Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Division Zero

Division Zero is a RP based on the Bleach series.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» It exists still?
Site Future, here is your chance for input. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 11:52 pm by Solar Apo

» How many still visit?
Site Future, here is your chance for input. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:02 am by Solar Apo

» Good memories :)
Site Future, here is your chance for input. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:54 am by Yumikkaku

» Site Future, here is your chance for input.
Site Future, here is your chance for input. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:34 pm by Solar Apo

» Possible new site
Site Future, here is your chance for input. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:15 am by Solar Apo

» faction colors
Site Future, here is your chance for input. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:09 pm by Rukuya

» So.... just wondering
Site Future, here is your chance for input. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:59 pm by Solar Apo

» Raging in the Training House.
Site Future, here is your chance for input. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:11 pm by Kira the Crimson

» Gladiator Arena SUGGESTION THREAD
Site Future, here is your chance for input. I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:02 am by Kane

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
Site Future, here is your chance for input. 000aaa Photobucket
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 97 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:27 am

Site Future, here is your chance for input.

Go down 
+8
Pyro
Jawfree
Kira the Crimson
Boylan2.0
BronyPi
Bebo
Emayecue
Yumikkaku
12 posters

What do you want?
Start from scratch?
Site Future, here is your chance for input. I_vote_lcap64%Site Future, here is your chance for input. I_vote_rcap
 64% [ 7 ]
Continue with what we have?
Site Future, here is your chance for input. I_vote_lcap36%Site Future, here is your chance for input. I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Yumikkaku
Admin
Yumikkaku

Site Future, here is your chance for input. Empty
PostSubject: Site Future, here is your chance for input.   Site Future, here is your chance for input. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:07 pm

So we were discussing in what direction to move the site. Do you guys want to start from scratch with new characters and the like, or just work with what we have? I'll leave this poll open for one week, and whatever the results are at the end of those seven days will be the staff decision.
Back to top Go down
https://divisionzero.rpg-board.net
Emayecue

Emayecue

PostSubject: Re: Site Future, here is your chance for input.   Site Future, here is your chance for input. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:12 pm

I say keep the characters, but scratch the rest and start all over fresh again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.runuo.com/community/
Bebo

Bebo

PostSubject: Re: Site Future, here is your chance for input.   Site Future, here is your chance for input. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:13 pm

Keeping characters is not really starting fresh, though.
Back to top Go down
Emayecue

Emayecue

PostSubject: Re: Site Future, here is your chance for input.   Site Future, here is your chance for input. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:21 pm

Then delete the characters, and let people repost them.

Same difference.

I think if there is no story involved, it's still a fresh start. It just means that you don't have to go all over rewriting all of your characters. It's basically a timewarp, taking everyone back to the moment they started their characters, and can go ahead and restart a story line with it.

Different things will happen, and your character's lives will change, so yes, I consider that fairly fresh.
Back to top Go down
Bebo

Bebo

PostSubject: Re: Site Future, here is your chance for input.   Site Future, here is your chance for input. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:26 pm

Good point, but I don't think character positions should go with it. If people's positions transfer with their character, nothing's really changed, yeah?

Not to mention it's a good opportunity to purge ranks of inactives etc.
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: Site Future, here is your chance for input.   Site Future, here is your chance for input. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:07 pm

Yeah, everything's gotten to such an unholy clusterfuck of missing people, unused characters, and half-spun plot threads, so I think we should just nuke the place and start over. Perhaps litterally, seeing how shinigami would cope in a world that's been nuked to shit would be hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Emayecue

Emayecue

PostSubject: Re: Site Future, here is your chance for input.   Site Future, here is your chance for input. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:29 am

I totally agree with the position being all eliminated. The only thing I am trying to save, is the core of the character. The details and personality. After that, open all position, people can apply on different position with different characters and see where it takes them
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: Site Future, here is your chance for input.   Site Future, here is your chance for input. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:33 am

Ema, honestly, if we're gonna restart, we should purge everything. If they want to save and then repost their charries, they can. if not, then that's fine too. Nothing stopping you from reusing your character.
Back to top Go down
Boylan2.0

Boylan2.0

PostSubject: Re: Site Future, here is your chance for input.   Site Future, here is your chance for input. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 3:08 am

Didnt we kind of cover this in the IMPORTANT thread? A time warp sounds fine to me, since i suppose it would be hard to get the old groups going with the loss of some key people. I really want to keep my captains position, seeing as how it took so long for me to even get a captains spot. I know there is probably enough spots for everyone now, but that wouldn't guarantee I get to keep my squad

*Looks at Bebo*

Last edited by Boylan2.0 on Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emayecue

Emayecue

PostSubject: Re: Site Future, here is your chance for input.   Site Future, here is your chance for input. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 3:12 am

BronyPi wrote:
Ema, honestly, if we're gonna restart, we should purge everything. If they want to save and then repost their charries, they can. if not, then that's fine too. Nothing stopping you from reusing your character.

Fine with me, it was just to save some work, since I can be somewhat lazy. I only have three characters, and I don't see myself wanting to play with others at the moment. I still see them as pretty much just created and eager to be played.
Back to top Go down
Kira the Crimson

Kira the Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Site Future, here is your chance for input.   Site Future, here is your chance for input. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 4:23 am

I voted for 'continue with what we have' but I am honestly not that strongly for the opinion either way. Even if we restart fresh, I'll keep my characters.
Back to top Go down
Jawfree

Jawfree

PostSubject: Re: Site Future, here is your chance for input.   Site Future, here is your chance for input. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 5:37 am

I like the things that have happened so far, And I'd hate to lose Emile and Steinn. So bleh. But whatever group consensus is.
Back to top Go down
Pyro

Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Site Future, here is your chance for input.   Site Future, here is your chance for input. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 6:34 am

I haven't done anything with my characters yet, so... <_<
Back to top Go down
Kane

Kane

PostSubject: Re: Site Future, here is your chance for input.   Site Future, here is your chance for input. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:58 am

A complete reset hmm? I guess I wouldn't mind that, although it's not a vote that I'll be any more activet than I am now. In order to prevent another dead forum, we definitely need more members.
Back to top Go down
Masuka

Masuka

PostSubject: Re: Site Future, here is your chance for input.   Site Future, here is your chance for input. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 5:29 am

god...I come here to talk to you guys and no one is around...

also..I'm going to try my best to be more active...
Back to top Go down
ShinseiTanryoku

PostSubject: Re: Site Future, here is your chance for input.   Site Future, here is your chance for input. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:51 am

I'd like to see a physical channel for roleplay.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: Site Future, here is your chance for input.   Site Future, here is your chance for input. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:34 pm

This site is defunct. It has since moved to this site.

http://therepublicofavatar.forumotion.com/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Site Future, here is your chance for input.   Site Future, here is your chance for input. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Site Future, here is your chance for input.
Page 1 of 1