Division Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Division Zero

Division Zero is a RP based on the Bleach series.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» It exists still?
There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 11:52 pm by Solar Apo

» How many still visit?
There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:02 am by Solar Apo

» Good memories :)
There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:54 am by Yumikkaku

» Site Future, here is your chance for input.
There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:34 pm by Solar Apo

» Possible new site
There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:15 am by Solar Apo

» faction colors
There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:09 pm by Rukuya

» So.... just wondering
There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:59 pm by Solar Apo

» Raging in the Training House.
There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:11 pm by Kira the Crimson

» Gladiator Arena SUGGESTION THREAD
There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:02 am by Kane

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 2 000aaa Photobucket
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 97 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:27 am

There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:24 am

"Seriously! I am glad you agree, this will make our working together soo much easier! Being in the same room helps a lot at times, especially when I am doing things that require coworking with the Captain. No more running down the halls twenty times because of old stubbornness. Success!" Arka was so excited, she reached around her captain's neck and pulled him down for a kiss on the lips. It was rather chaste by kiss standards, just the pressing together of two lips. She was rather affectionate, giving both genders kisses when happy. So she didn't see anything wrong with it for her captain who she would have to work with a lot, he'd probably get enough kisses by the time the year was over he wouldn't be able to count.

"I guess its done, the tour that is. I mean anything else you need is easy to find. These were the important places."
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:32 am

The kiss was a mild surprise, but he doesn't think much of it... it was a very chaste kiss, and as far as he was concerned, as long as the lips are closed and it's a quick peck like that, it doesn't really count anyway.

So, lipginity, in his mind at least, intact, he takes a seat on the soft chair, pulling the file to him and opening it up. For the next hour or so he would get to work reading through file after file of information, regulations, primers, and all sorts of other information, asking Arka a few basic questions if she chooses to stay every once and a while, before placing it to the side, about half-done, and looking to her if she is still there. "I'm gonna head out and get some tea, want to join me?" Of course, if she's already gone he'd just go get it, coming back to drink it while continuing to read.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:47 am

Arka of course joined him, grabbing her laptop and doing some things on there while sitting nearby. Her replies were a bit distracted, a piece of programming in one of the files was messing up and she had to look for the problem line by line. Compiling it always did the same result no matter what she fixed though, so that told her it was a mistake in the wording or writing of the thing. Finally she finished it and found the problem, just in time too! The Captain Enn wanted to go get tea or something. Hopping up, with her laptop in her arms, she closed it and set it down.

"Sure! I'd love to. I need something with lots of sugar right about now."
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:08 am

Enn was engrossed in his papers up until he decided to go, so didn't notice her having a programming problem... shame, he might have been able to help her some. As it is, at her acceptance he nods his head, heading out of the room and toward either a break room or the mess, depending on what's closest. On arriving he'd get to work manning a coffee machine (since he very much doubts there will be a tea set in evidence) and starts cleaning it out to make some tea with a bundle of leaves he extracts from one of his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:17 am

Sitting down at a table in the break room, Arka yawns and stretches, causing all males in the room except the busy Enn to stop what they are doing and stare at the large chest. When she was sitting back in her chair properly again, they were back to their work and Arka none the wiser. When Enn would eventually bring the tea over, she would pour a large portion of the sugar in hers first, then take a sip of the somewhat less than usual state liquid. "Num and tastey."

"So Enn, what would you rather be doing right now than reading up on things? And Sleeping isn't allowed~"
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:36 am

He raises an eyebrow as he takes the seat opposite her, probably unknowingly blocking out five other shinigami who had been jockeying for it. "I see you like your sugar with tea." The question comes out of the blue, and probably gives a couple nearby people small nosebleeds, but he answers calmly. "Probably rewriting the absolutely horrible code in my last squad's admin program... so many holes... What about you? What exactly would you prefer to be doing rather than messing around with whatever your project is?"
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:41 am

Arka nodded at the comment, happy someone else knew that line. But then it was an easy line to come up with and tons of people said it. Anyways, she sighed at his response to her question, leaning her chin on one hand. "Really Enn? There aren't more interesting things out there? Like say masturbate or something? How much do you do that? Should I come up with some secret code, because walking in on young man's balls is much better than old man balls but its still not on my things I want to see on a daily basis."
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:48 am

He's surprised by that question, and it shows in the miniscule raise of one of his eyebrows, sort of worried that this bluntness would cause problems... but apparently it was commonplace, as noone seems to react... either because she asks this of everyone or because there was some story behind it. "Hm... Five times. Probably won't have to worry about walking in on me during it, so no real need to have a code about it."
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:56 am

"...Five times? A Day?" Arka looked shocked, and so did everyone else in the room. Now no one would ever enter his office with the door closed...ever. As they packed up their things and decided to leave the Captain and Lieutenant to their own devices, Arka thought about it. No he hadn't added 'a day' to it. And from what she knew about this captain, he seemed kinda nerdy. So... It dawned on her and she almost fell off the chair laughing. "Enn! Wow. You have no libido at all? I don't know if its an improvement over the last one, who I found with a picture of me bent over or... If its worse. I mean who will I would I go to for that kind of comfort if not my cute boss, in times of great need?" That last part was a joke and a sort of test to see if he'd react to it or not.
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:05 am

he facepalms then, shaking his head. "No, ever. what about it?" He watches her, and... yeah, that got a reaction out of him. In fact, his eyes are actually all the way open now, the words she'd just said waking him up almost immediately. "wait, what? last one? picture of... Damn. And it's not that I don't have any, just that it's a waste of energy that could better be applied doing something constructive or trying to sleep. If it comes to that, you can probably find plenty of ways to deal with it without my help anyway." he's actually blushing a a little there at the beginning, before the tiredness begins to assert itself again.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:30 am

"Aha I was right. But unfortunately now everyone thinks you're a perv. Whoopsie." Arka laughed lightly at that, they would soon find out he wasn't so it wasn't a problem. Still his reaction was good, but...not what she wanted. Most people would want to help or they would be like "NO WAY." Either way she got a laugh. This time however, he just sorta meh'd his way out of it. Oh no, she wasn't going to let him get out of this one. Pushing back on her chair, she slipped out of it and went up to Enn. Bending down, she pressed her lips to his again but this time her tongue slipped past his. Then grabbing his wrist, she did the one thing that would make him react. Slipping past her generous cleavage, she held his hand in hers and placed it inside her bra against her breast.
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:34 am

Enn's attention is pretty much blown out of the water along with any sort of meh that he had retained by her beginning to kiss him with tongue while also forcing his hand to fondle her some. He tries to pull it out of her shirt, but only succeeds in rubbing against it some, his hand still held in her grip... and that would probably make it worse, or give her the wrong idea and cause retribution. he can't really pull his head back either, since he was sort of completely stunned by this chain of events... oh, this was going to end badly...
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:43 am

Now Arka expected Enn to pull back, so she kept her grip tighter than normal, however, he was stronger than expected. So what happened instead was a sort of tug of war across a very sensitive portion of her body. She couldn't help it. A low moan came from her throat and well her kissing grew a bit more..hungry. She kinda forgot that this was her captain and not a potential lover. Luckily he was sitting sorta skewed, since it was kinda... awkward standing like that for both of them. So she sat gently on his lap sideways, never detaching her lips.
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:50 am

Enn's still just trying to get away from her breasts, but still just managing to tease her more, and doesn't think of moving before she's parked herself on his lap, and then he can't move at all, and she has the leverage to keep on kissing him... he tries to keep his tongue out of the way of hers, but can't help but have the occasional brush against hers... it tastes wierd, but not especially... bad, really. the moan was weird to feel too, but exciting as well, somehow.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:56 am

It was too much for Arka to stand. She let go of Enn's hand suddenly and pulled away from the kiss, moving her head to his neck and panting. Her legs moved against her will and she wiggled a bit from the feelings between them. It had been a long time...and she had been drunk... Groaning a bit, she bit her lower lip and then whispered to Enn. "Please...don't stop. It feels really good." Her hands gripped the front of his shirt tightly too.
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:11 am

He is... very, very surprised at all this, especially now he figures out that she wasn't just teasing him... she was serious. He's breathless, but he manages a bit of a reply. "I... um... are you sure? I mean... if... I guess, but not here, anyone could come in, and it's not very soundproof if... Well..." he takes a deep breath before continuing. "I suppose... Work office. Soundproof for meetings. Lock. Best bet nearby..." he's blushing rather hard from this circumstance, but if she really wants it, she'd probably make it more of a pain to refuse than accept... and he was more awake than he has been for a long damn time, so...
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:23 am

What a...turn of events. Enn wasn't saying no. Not even in the littlest bit. He wanted it, but maybe not as much as she did right now. Still it wasn't a no, and in her state of mind she would take anything given. Leaning her head down to his neck, she licked it before sliding off his lap. Her feet touched ground again and she well, shook a bit. It hit her now that this was her Captain. She barely knew him... but to hell with it. The last two times had sucked and she had been planning on it happening. Maybe surprised was the way to go about it. Looking him in the eye, she leaned down and kissed him softly again before he had a chance to get up. "Come on then Enn. What are you waiting for?"
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 8:33 pm

He accepts the kiss, actually returning it some this time before standing up . "Try to act normal... It'd be a bad thing if someone found out." Then he turns to walk out of the room and make his way back to the office, stepping out of the way to close the door behind him. His mind was going about a mile a minute, and he was trying to think of what exactly had lead to this...
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:10 pm

This was going to be awkward in the morning...or well in the afternoon. Once this was over with, would either be able to look each other in the eye again? Let alone work together as closely as they would have to? Arka followed, and they met no one along the way. It wasn't time for a break yet, so most were at their stations or doing their odd jobs. Still she was never more relieved than to reach that room, the door closing behind her. Her heart was still racing a million miles per minute though. When the lock clicked, she was near Enn so she closed the distance and started tugging at his belt. "Its much more fun if we're not dressed..."
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 3:41 am

He feels, and sees, her working on his belt, and slowly puts his arms around her, drawing her in. "I suppose it is... but are you sure? this could cause problems... especially if it's found out..." he's half-trying to talk her out of it... this could be a problem, yes, but if it wasn't... well, if it did become a problem he could always request a transfer. He slowly leans in if there's no answer, kissing her softly on the lips and bringing his hands up to caress her back, searching out sensitive spots other than her chest to make use of as he moves back to free her hands up again.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 5:19 am

"I'm not the type to really dwell on things Enn. And if you don't tell... no one will know." Except them of course. They would always know, and hopefully it wouldn't bother Enn. Arka had already said it wouldn't effect her and meant it. This was just sex, pure and simple. To her at least.

Her mouth taken up by other things, namely his and well she was pressed up against him so her hands were a bit too squished to finish the belt unhooking. Still she shivered from his hands on her back, wishing it was bare skin instead. Damn it! She wanted that belt off. Groaning as he pulled away, her hands finally untangled that mess of a knot and she started on her own. Once it was undone, she slipped off her top showing off a lacy see through bra. Then she started undoing her hair, so it was loose and hanging around her.
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 5:28 am

Enn doesn't really have an opinion on the matter at the moment, since it was clear that she was all for it. As she moves to work on her own clothes, he removes the top of his uniform, revealing a rather thin chest, but a lot less so than when he'd first come to the soul society. As she was now topless as well, she gets her wish as his hands continue to search her back, enjoying every inch of it.

He kisses her lightly, slowly tracing down her neck with his lips afterward, until he is kissing the point where her neck meets her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 5:53 am

Enn wasn't the hottest man alive, what with his thin physique but right now he was the smexiest man ever. It felt so nice, the feeling of bare skin. His hands searching out spots that were more sensitive and finding them, with her making light sounds when he touched an especially sensitive place. She returned the favor by running her hands along his chest, tracing circles as he started kissing her neck. Her hands slipped slowly lower down his chest, reaching the lowest part showing and sliding her hands just inside his pants teasingly.

She laughed deep in her throat, enjoying the feeling of his lips on her neck but sighed when he stopped. Her one hand moved from its fun teasing and slid up his chest to the back of his neck, lightly pressing him against her neck for more.
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 6:00 am

He didn't really need much encouragement to continue, and was really just pausing for a short breath before continueing. His lips continue to move lower, down onto her chest, following the bare skin down to just above her breasts, where his lips linger for a time. he feels her hands slip just under the waist of his pants, and he lets out a small moan, though it's more felt as a vibration in his lips than anything else.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 6:31 am

So he was enjoying this too, the vibration that was obviously a low moan told Arka that. Not that she could help making small sounds either. She smiled and removed her hands from the pants and neck to undo the front strapped bra, which she then slipped down her arms to the floor. Now completely topless, she reached her arms around Enn and started tugging him to the couch, her nails digging very lightly into his back. If she could get vertical this would be so much easier on Enn...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)   There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There Was Once a Woman-Girl. (NSFW 18)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Division Zero :: Squad Three-
Jump to: