Division Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Division Zero

Division Zero is a RP based on the Bleach series.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» It exists still?
Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 11:52 pm by Solar Apo

» How many still visit?
Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:02 am by Solar Apo

» Good memories :)
Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:54 am by Yumikkaku

» Site Future, here is your chance for input.
Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:34 pm by Solar Apo

» Possible new site
Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:15 am by Solar Apo

» faction colors
Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:09 pm by Rukuya

» So.... just wondering
Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:59 pm by Solar Apo

» Raging in the Training House.
Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:11 pm by Kira the Crimson

» Gladiator Arena SUGGESTION THREAD
Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:02 am by Kane

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE) - Page 4 000aaa Photobucket
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 97 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:27 am

Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE)   Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 2:10 pm

His words couldn't change her mind, not when it had been made up many years before. Even heartfelt words from someone who cared...even from Hissori all these years, they hadn't broken the solid ice surrounding certain feelings, keeping them frozen and in place for now. But maybe, it could soothe her when she needed it. Like right now. She could accept them and let them help for this moment, knowing that only she could do the rest. But right now Apollymi felt like doing that like she felt getting a tooth pulled. She placed her arms in front of her and let Heikido hold her.

"I believe you. Surprisingly. I will...try not to. I won't make promises though. Even Hissori doesn't see every side of me, and he's...the closest thing I have to family. I should leave...soon before we...repeat earlier."
Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

PostSubject: Re: Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE)   Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 2:19 pm

He frowned. It was true though... Although he supposed she was, in fact, a very old hollow, even though neither of them was acting particularly old. He held her tight before drawing his head back. "You don't have to promise me anything... Whether you hide yourself or not won't make me judge you any more or less." he said, giving her a reaffirming little shake. He couldn't help but smirk at the last part. "And don't worry... We won't be repeating it unless you jumped me." he said before looking at her, his eyes drawn to hers. "But you're probably busy so..." he didn't hesitate so much as waited a moment before leaning in and pressing his lips to her. He swore this wasn't going to be a make out. Just a goodbye kiss.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE)   Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 2:26 pm

"Hey its not like you are THAT se-" Apo was cut off mid grumpy speech by a kiss, a nice kiss. A very nice kiss. Maybe it was good he cut her off, she didn't need to say whatever it was she had been saying. It obviously wasn't important if she couldn't remember. She could feel it, the reaction was coming faster this time, spurred on by earlier's abrupt stop. Oh no, this was no happening again. She pulled away a little breathless even after such a chaste kiss and back out of his arms, looking a bit sheepish.

"Thank you Hei." She didn't even come up with an excuse, she just bolted. At top speed. Out of there.
Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

PostSubject: Re: Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE)   Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 2:42 pm

He watched her run off. God, she was cute... Also wearing his robe. Hooray.... He shivered. Was going to be a cold night... Speaking of cold. He practically bent over, resting his hands on his knees. He was going to need the coldest shower of the CENTURY after that... For fuck's sake, why did she take the suit off? And the hair tugging? Ugh... he HATED this. It bothered him having some part of him be outside of his control... Oh well... He gathered up her suit and flung it over one shoulder. He was pretty sure she had like a billion of these, but he'd bring this one back later. Walking back towards his quarters, he sighed. Where was Steinn the magical Moonshine fairy when you needed him anyway?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE)   Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4