Division Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Division Zero

Division Zero is a RP based on the Bleach series.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» It exists still?
Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 11:52 pm by Solar Apo

» How many still visit?
Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:02 am by Solar Apo

» Good memories :)
Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:54 am by Yumikkaku

» Site Future, here is your chance for input.
Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:34 pm by Solar Apo

» Possible new site
Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:15 am by Solar Apo

» faction colors
Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:09 pm by Rukuya

» So.... just wondering
Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:59 pm by Solar Apo

» Raging in the Training House.
Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:11 pm by Kira the Crimson

» Gladiator Arena SUGGESTION THREAD
Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:02 am by Kane

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE) - Page 2 000aaa Photobucket
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 97 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:27 am

Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE)   Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 10:20 am

Apo blinked, looked at Hissa and made a weird face before looking back at Heikido. He was... different. The Hei she had taken in would have sighed and looked a bit disgruntled at her kiss and teasing. Walking up to him, she tried to peer inside his mouth. "Is the Hei I know in there? He doesn't flirt and he doesn't be outright nice. POlite, yes. Plays along, yes. But being nice?"

Still the words friend made her break in a relieved and happy smile. "Friends... I suppose that works." Her smile turned sly. "Could be more~ You are cute enough."
Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

PostSubject: Re: Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE)   Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 10:29 am

He leaned his head back as she tried to get a look at his dental health or something. "I promise, there's nothing in my teeth." he said, before frowning a little as she talked. What? Flirting? He wasn't... And when was he not nice? He... He sighed. Okay... maybe he was like that sometimes... most times... which.... he felt a shiver, like ice had just shot through his veins. He stared off into space for a few seconds before snapping out of it in time to hear what she said. Returning the smirk, he absentmindedly, or at least apparently absentmindedly, put his new zanpakuto back in its sheath, returning his power level to its normal state.

"I think you'd break me apart. Although I suppose some men have died worse ways." he said with a wry smile. "Although you'd be breaking all those poor fraccions hearts twice over. They couldn't have me OR you? They'd just die."

Back to top Go down
Diaveras

Diaveras

PostSubject: Re: Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE)   Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 9:39 pm

"Well Heikido-" Before he said anything he recognized Apollymi now crushing her fraccion. He smiled and laughed a bit as their conversation carried on. "I'm was worried Polly would be upset to lose a fraccion. But you seem to be taking it well enough." He was glad that she didn't seem sad. "Maybe e can celebrate his promotion at the same time as Sarah's inauguration into the noveno position. That is if he earns the spot. He still has to master his gran rey cero first."
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE)   Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 9:55 pm

"So? They could live with the disappointment." Apollymi just gave Hei a playful wink before diving for Hissa and huggling him, rubbing her cheek against his. "Hisssaaaaaa. I couldn't find you earlier. I wanted to show you a new drink Steinn made, it tastes yummy, even you might like it."
Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

PostSubject: Re: Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE)   Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 10:04 pm

He smirked, before watching Apo move on to greet Hissori in the traditional manner. Hrm... So he had to master the Gran Rey to become an espada? He had no problem with practice. In fact, he planned to practice down here thoroughly anyway. But he wasn't so much a fan of evaluations. But he just wasn't used to drawing that much power in... Unless... hrm. "My liege, if you wish me to perform a satisfactory Gran Rey Cero.." he said, taking a few steps back before turning. "Give me simply a moment." He walked further into the training room before drawing his new zanpakuto. "Engage, Sensou-Heiwa." he spoke. Suddenly he began to shine with light, eventually becoming just an outline which shifted and grew. When it faded, Heikido was standing there with four arms and a sword in each hand, his usual robes replaced by the thick bodysuit, hair turned a dark black.

"A moment, First Espada." he said with a nod before flipping the swords around and catching the blades with his hands. He gave them a little jerk to slide them down, slitting his hands a bit before flipping them up and catching the handles and placing them in the sheathes on his back. Each hand now bloodied, he gathered reiatsu, siphoning it to his hands. Yes.. This was.... MUCH better. As four clusters of blue energy formed, he brought his hands together, forming a blue mass before firing it across the room, releasing a rather well formed Gran Rey. He turned back towards the first and second. "Was that more to your liking, my liege?"
Back to top Go down
Diaveras

Diaveras

PostSubject: Re: Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE)   Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 10:13 pm

Hissori blushed a little as Polyy got close to him. "Eh? Drink? Polly I..." He was about to say something before he felt Heikido's reiatsu increase he was using his ressurreccion and trying to create a far greater gran rey cero. "I'm sorry hold on." Hissori escaped her hold while it was still possible and sonidoed into the path of the gran rey cero firing his own cero at it. In the end the gran rey won over his cer oand Hissori took the remainder of the attack head on, his clothes torn a bit but his hierro having prevented any real damage. Hissori smiled when it cleared. "Much better Heikido." He was impressed as he looked over himself to view the damage done. "Alright then decide on where you want me to put your number." he walked over to Heikido now. "I hope you are used to burns as this will burn quite a bit." He held his hand up and it began to lightly glow with reiatsu.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE)   Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 10:19 pm

Apo was somewhat impressed. Heikido already had it down! It had taken her...actually she wasn't too sure on how she learned the gran Rey. But she was sure it hadn't taken shorter than Hei's. Sighing, because her eye candy was now weird looking, she walked over to the two of them and grew excited when Hissa mentioned the number. "OOOOOOOooooOOooooOO Right there!" Pointing to his inner thigh, she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

PostSubject: Re: Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE)   Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 10:37 pm

He startled when the first espada hopped in front of it and fired a regular cero back. For a brief moment he thought of warning him but... well... first espada. He was fine. When it cleared and the first spoke, he sighed in relief. The thought of having to perform for people made him.. uneasy. He looked over at Apo. Huh? Right where?.... No.. He reached out with a frown and playfully smacked at her hand. "I'm not flashing people every time I need to display my number." he said before turning to the first. "I was thinking...somewhere I might not be arrested for displaying it." hrm... he resealed his zanpakuto and sheathed it while he thought.

hrm... Aha... He held out his hand. "Across the inside of the fingers would probably be best. So that it would just look like some black marks if I don't hold them correctly."
Back to top Go down
Diaveras

Diaveras

PostSubject: Re: Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE)   Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 10:45 pm

Hissori looked at the hand Heikido outstretched to him. "Very well then." He put his hand near Heikido's not exactly in contact with it more hovering above it as the trails of flames appeared on Heikido's skin in the shapes that would come together to appear as his number. "Congratulations on becoming an espada Heikido." the flames vanished and left the number behind on his skin. "You'll be allowed to have your own fraccion and like any other espada have the privilege of commanding the numeros to your will. You will also live in one of the five quadrants along with another espada. It's unfortunate to say that the only quadrant without a second resident espada is the one Nessaj used to live in. The other resident espada is Toumas who I think was a bit close to Nessaj... in a way that included regularly fighting each other for fun. So i don't know what his attitude will be towards you. Do try to get along with him, though." Looking up to him now. "And we will celebrate your promotion alongside inducting Sarah."
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE)   Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:08 pm

Holding her wrist like it was injured, Apo pursed her lips and looked at the two. "It was a good idea. Mine's on my butt, I don't ever show that off. The number shown off is rather annoying, its better to prove your power by force! You two are no fun, you should make your own no fun club and get married."

"Also Hei, I'll send some of my fraccion over to you. They would appreciate it and you need some loyal ones to start off for."
Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

PostSubject: Re: Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE)   Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 6:13 am

"It's an honor, First Espada." he said, looking at the 7. Hrm. How far he'd come... "I'll manage with the neighbor. Hopefully he understands I never intended to kill Nessaj..." and if he didn't, well... Heikido didn't have a lot of experience being a good neighbor anyways. He looked over at the pouting Master... No.. just Apollymi now. "You don't show it off FREQUENTLY, you mean." he said, vaguely remembering the drunken boat escapade. "And I concur, Apollymi. If it were up to me I would not have a number at all, but it seems necessary." He sighed, ignoring the no fun club gag. He was LOTS of fun... Well... he HAD lots of fun. It wasn't always fun for others.

"Er... N-no... I can gather my own fraccions." he said. Although... "Hrm.. On second thought, if the offer was serious.. Yes, I can accept that offer."
Back to top Go down
Diaveras

Diaveras

PostSubject: Re: Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE)   Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:49 am

Hissori ignored the no fun club comment as he looked between the two of them. It was to his misfortune that he was all business at the moment otherwise he might seem so boring. "It was for him to decide." her tattoo was in such a place. It was not surprising to hissori knowing who had placed it on her. "Well Heikido you can choose your fraccion as you please. I hope you can get settled in well." He turned to the elevator now. "I have to go and get a new shirt so I shall see you all at the party."
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE)   Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:40 pm

"I'll pick out the ones pining for you and send them over Heikido." Apo yawned and looked around. Hissa was leaving...and she wanted to ask him some things. It was why she had shown up here in the first place. "See you at the party Hissa..."
Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

PostSubject: Re: Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE)   Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 3:11 am

He turned to watch the First Espada leave before looking back to Apollymi. "Hah. That will certainly liven things up. I might need my espada chambers to have reinforced doors." he said with a sigh. "Hrm.. Party?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. "What party is that?"
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE)   Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 3:19 am

"Some of them can phase like I can when released. Nothing can stop them. Oh yeah, the party was made for Sarah joining, but now its yours too. I was just gonna tell you a few hours before it started so you didn't run away and hide." Apollymi watched where Hissori had left with a faint frown. She seemed a bit distracted when she turned around to face Hei, her normally cheery and obnoxious demeanor gone in its entirety. "So now that you are an Espada... And not just loyal to me and my strength, I guess its time you learned why we are like this. And what happened to the last group. Think you can handle it?"
Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

PostSubject: Re: Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE)   Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 3:45 am

"Well damn... Oh well, maybe I can choose a few to sleep with to fend off the rest of the horde." he said with an overly exaggerated sigh. "Eh? A party? Er... I... Parties... Aren't really my thing.." he said, getting quiet. "I'm not a fan of making a big show of things for my own attention..." he said, not really liking the idea of everyone congratulating him all at once. He snapped out of that to look at her. Hrm. Something was off... She didn't seem... very Apo like... "Of course.." he said in response to her question. Of course he didn't add that he was STILL loyal to her, but...
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE)   Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 4:03 am

"Well favoritism will get you nowhere. I was allowed to favor you and Steinn over the rest because they thought you were my special sex fraccion. Convincing them I was purely straight took a while and a lot of lying." Apo sighed. She wasn't even sure if she WAS straight or gay or bisexual. Honestly, she looked at men as cute, but thats cause she was more used to guys. Its highly possible she did like women just as much or exclusively for sex. Still not WAS NOT the time to be pondering that, though she would have to soon. She has to face all her stuff to get over it...

Sitting down, Apo leaned back on the ground and put her hands behind her head. "It all started...a very long time ago. There was this man who wanted to rule the Espada so badly, but he had little power in strength. What he did have was cunning though, and so he went out and found the strongest Vasto Lorde he could, and then helped them achieve arrancarization. With that person's power, and lots of backhandedness and tricking others, he achieved the status of Primera and made the hollow he took from the deserts his Segunda. Well apparently the hollow he took was easy n the eyes, as well as powerful and he started using her as his slave in more than just beating others up and proving his power ways. He started using her for sexual means. Over time it became a way to show favor to certain Espada by giving her to them for a night. She was so brainwashed as she hadn't truly known any better for so long. After many many years though, there came one person who treated her like...well a normal being. He wouldn't sleep with her at all, despite the fact that she had been given to him for killing the former Tricera. She was so surprised by this that it shocked her. All others had used her, for everything they could get. Why would this man not? Well long story short, with her help and the help of a few others he snuck in, Hissori toppled Yotus and his loyal minions and became Primera."

Apo yawned like it was no big deal for her to be telling this, but inside she was a wreck. Apollymi...she had never spoken to another about this so easily. But she was sincerely taking Hissori's words to stop running away to heart. For him...she would dive straight into the gates of Hell.
Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

PostSubject: Re: Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE)   Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 4:27 am

He gave a little smirk. "Hrm, I think Steinn and I missed that memo." he said, before getting quiet. She seemed... troubled... and then she began her story. It didn't take him very long to figure ouwho this 'mysterious vasto' was... but... as she continued, he found himself... unable... to make whatever smart ass comment he was about to. Had... Had Las Noches really been this way? He had spent so long out in the desert he was barely aware of the dealings of the Espada but... How had one little weasel managed to break her? And.. for all of that suffering... God, she carried it so... discretely.... For once he didn't really have words. He should do... something... She was trying to play it off as if she was cool, but she was clearly holding back.

He'd sat down while she began talking and when she finished and feigned that yawn, he leaned in and wrapped his arms around her, squeezing. He tried to think of what to say... What COULD he say? Hrm... He was awful at comforting... But hopefully the hug would let her know what he wasn't very good at saying.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE)   Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 4:36 am

"I am not subtle am I?" Apo sighed and looked away, as she hugged Heikido back. It was odd, she didn't think he'd be so nice. Where was the wisecrack about it? "I was kinda hoping you wouldn't guess it. It has been a hundred years or so since that happened, you'd think I'd be over it by now."

"Honestly, I didn't tell you two in case you expected something from me in that regard. I can barely be touched in certain places anymore because of that. Hugging is fine, but hands anywhere around here? I can't stand. And sex is definitely out of the question. Hissa... he made me promise to stop running though, so I suppose I have to try to get used to being touched like that again. I honestly like sex, or I think I do. A hundred years of frustration will do that to you..." She pouted a bit at that. "Hissa saying he has loved me... scared me though. I thought for a few days he would turn into Yotus, but now I am over that. I don't honestly know if I can return his feelings though. I feel... obliged to him for the rescue, and I honor him as my leader, and respect him and such... But Love? Can I love? Or care for someone again? ANd would I know what it was if I even felt it? Meh I am being Emo. We should leave. And I shouldn't have told you all this, got it?"
Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

PostSubject: Re: Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE)   Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 4:56 am

He smiled. "No... Subtlety never HAS been your strongpoint, has it." he said. "And... it's normal not to be over it. The fact that you can even pretend to be over it is... impressive." Even that was an understatement. He'd known how strong she was physically... He was day by day impressed by her strength in other areas. He listened to her entire train of thought. Hrm... He wasn't sure what to say... He wasn't very knowledgeable about love himself... He'd spent the first 2 decades of his life in hospital beds, and then the next century breaking things... and then 300 more still wandering the desert killing for sustenance.... Not that he hadn't cared for people but... he was hardly an expert on this. Still.. Apollymi would not be bringing it up if it were not important to her... and he still valued her well being.

"Well... It's..." hrm. "You should..." bah... "Love..." eh? "Love isn't something you can figure out." True. "I think a poet once said it's more of a journey then something you can study." There was no poet, but damn it Heikido you're on a roll. "That is, it's not the sort of thing that will be easier to understand if you spend all your time dwelling on it. Instead... Simply..." hrrrrmm... "Instead of worrying about love, do what will make your life happy... Love will come later." Oh god, he was the worst counselor. Squeezing a little more, he sat up, sitting her up with him. "And you're not being emo... Apollymi... Even if I'm no longer your fraccion, you know I regard you too highly to think so lightly of your problems." he said, patting her on the back. "If you're troubled, I consider it a serious issue."
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE)   Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 5:06 am

"Really? I feel like I should be. Hissa and Karasu seem over theirs... And yeah, I am not really good at that sort of thing. I can tempt men and women alike, but carrying n a conversation with layers underneath? Pssh." Apo looked away more. Heikido was easy to talk to, an outsider, so she could just let it loose without feeling like she had to be as strong as the others. Sometimes it was...hard to just be around others that had seen her at her worst.

"Be honest, you know as much as I do about love and such." Apollymi got the gist of what he was saying but he was obviously at a loss as much as her. She let him pull her up, her hair shaking itself free from dirt and stuff. "And thank you. It would have been nice to keep you mine a bit longer though..." She was back to teasing.
Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

PostSubject: Re: Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE)   Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 5:28 am

He frowned. Hissori and Karasu had not had to endure what she had... And yet she came out stronger then either of them in his eyes. But how to say that... "Apollymi... I like to be self indulgent enough to consider my life a difficult one and I can say with little room for doubt that if I had been in your shoes, I would be broken entirely..." he said, simply stating the truth.

He couldn't help but give a little "hahh..." when she called him out. "Hm. It seems I'm as good at lying as you are. No, I'm not much of an expert on love." he said with a shake of his head. He watched her hair flit about. He smirked though at the tease. Hrm... If only she wasn't someone he respected so much... He knew quite a bit about comforting women... Hrm... But... she WAS a woman... He supposed... If he made sure not to lead her on, there could be no harm in using those tactics to make her feel better. Holding her up straight with his arms, he looked her in the eye before reaching up to gently brush some hair out of her face, his hand just barely gracing by her skin. "Apollymi... You know that this tattoo is meaningless... Whether I'm your servant or not, I consider it my job to keep you happy..."
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE)   Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 5:55 am

"Honestly, I've been running from it. For so long. Hissa gave me hope and I shoved all that into a little box so I could ignore it." Apo didn't feel strong. She felt weak and looking back it was obvious what she should have done. It would have saved so much trouble. Hindsight is twenty twenty...

Still, Apo stopped in shock as Hei brushed away her hair and touched her face. Not many people...touched her so delicately. Or with such ease. And then he had to go and say that. It was the icing on the cake. She wanted to turn her head and run or something, but that was what old Apo would do. New Apo would... just stand her ground and take it like a man. She did however turn bright red. Damn Hissa, why did he have to make her promise?! "Keep me happy... I don't really understand that... I mean... You barely know me..." Okay so what if Heikido was pretty cute. And he knew what to say at the right times....and was cute. He was her fracc-no. He was an equal now. An Espada.

That thought made her MORE red. She poked tow fingers together and looked down at them. Anything but at him. Or his pretty eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

PostSubject: Re: Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE)   Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 6:11 am

"I don't think you were running..." he said with a shake of his head. "I think you were hurt... hurt very badly... and you took all the pain and anything tied to that pain with it and locked it away so you could have time to heal... and now you're back in one piece enough to start dealing with it." Running was something you do when you can not face a foe. What Apollymi did was not running... She'd carried her enemy with her the whole time, just waiting till she could handle it.

He almost smiled. In fact, he did a bit, just at the corners of his mouth. Hrm, it seemed she was more of a woman under all of that strength then he'd thought she was. If she had not told him her story, he might even think less of her for being so normal under all of that. But instead, the fact that someone with a soft soul could be like she was every day.... Hrm... and yet everyone ran from her or bowed before her... surely... there couldn't be any harm in letting her have this.

"Apollymi..." he said, his hand returning to sweep across her hair, touching her face more this time. "What does it matter how long I've known you? Do you think in the 400 years I've crawled the desert I've met anyone else I'd dedicate myself to?" Almost by reflex, his hand continued to slip through her hair, slowly brushing through it around till his fingers could rest at the back of her head, his palm gently resting against the side of her neck.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE)   Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 6:34 am

Apollymi couldn't respond to his words about not running. She was so...just messed up inside right now. Not in a bad way just... her feelings were awkward right now. There was someone... who knew who and what she was in full, treating her like a female. A woman. Not a sex object, not the strong and scary Segunda...but just a simple female.

Still Hei's hands on her again... it made her let out a squeak. She almost leaned into the hand, almost. This was... like all the good parts she remembered from Yotus. Yes she hated the bastard and was glad he was dead, but he had treated her kindly at first. She unconsciously reached her hand up to his, holding it in place. Not like he would take it away she thought. He...did he mean dedicate as in fully or loyalty? "I...don't know...what you mean by that. Do you mean it...in..." She couldn't turn more red, but her lips parted slightly and her eyes fell again. Why couldn't she look at him when she said it... Why was she being so weak?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE)   Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gran Rey Ceros are NEVER sneaky.... (COMPLETE)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next