Division Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Division Zero

Division Zero is a RP based on the Bleach series.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» It exists still?
Jago's Den (Captain's Office) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 11:52 pm by Solar Apo

» How many still visit?
Jago's Den (Captain's Office) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:02 am by Solar Apo

» Good memories :)
Jago's Den (Captain's Office) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:54 am by Yumikkaku

» Site Future, here is your chance for input.
Jago's Den (Captain's Office) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:34 pm by Solar Apo

» Possible new site
Jago's Den (Captain's Office) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:15 am by Solar Apo

» faction colors
Jago's Den (Captain's Office) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:09 pm by Rukuya

» So.... just wondering
Jago's Den (Captain's Office) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:59 pm by Solar Apo

» Raging in the Training House.
Jago's Den (Captain's Office) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:11 pm by Kira the Crimson

» Gladiator Arena SUGGESTION THREAD
Jago's Den (Captain's Office) I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:02 am by Kane

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
Jago's Den (Captain's Office) 000aaa Photobucket
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 97 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:27 am

Jago's Den (Captain's Office)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cinder

Cinder

Jago's Den (Captain's Office) Empty
PostSubject: Jago's Den (Captain's Office)   Jago's Den (Captain's Office) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:16 pm

Jago walks into his office as Konba follows behind him, asking "Would you like me to take care of this, Oukami-taichou?"

Sitting down in his comfortable and custom Captain's seat, Jago smiles and responds "No. Thank you for your hard work, Konba. You may take the day off."

After bowing, Konba turns around to walk out of his captain's office; his face expressing shock. "Did he just give me a day off?"

Chuckling at the sight of Konba's expression, Jago looks down at a stack of paperwork. "Let's get to work" he says as he dives right in.

Last edited by Cinder on Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yumikkaku
Admin
Yumikkaku

PostSubject: Re: Jago's Den (Captain's Office)   Jago's Den (Captain's Office) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:20 pm

Sunny walked through the halls of squad five, trying to find his way to his destination. He had never been here before, but he could feel Jago's rietsu so he was letting it lead him. His found himself in front of a door labeled Captain's Office. Sunny raised his small bandaged hand and knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
https://divisionzero.rpg-board.net
Cinder

Cinder

PostSubject: Re: Jago's Den (Captain's Office)   Jago's Den (Captain's Office) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:24 pm

As he was about to sign-off on a mission by his vice captain, Jago senses a familiar presence on the other side of his office's closed door; its not someone of his division though.

He sits back in his chair and places the top of the pen in his mouth. After one knock, he exclaims "Yes. Come in."
Back to top Go down
Yumikkaku
Admin
Yumikkaku

PostSubject: Re: Jago's Den (Captain's Office)   Jago's Den (Captain's Office) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:35 pm

Sunny pushed open the large door and walked into the office closing the door behind him. He smiled at the captain sitting behind the desk and gave a bow.

"Hello Captain Jago. Sorry for the interruption."
Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

PostSubject: Re: Jago's Den (Captain's Office)   Jago's Den (Captain's Office) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:39 pm

"Ah, so it was you, Ozera-san" he thinks to himself as the young shinigami walks in. He takes the pen out of his mouth.

Quote :
He smiled at the captain sitting behind the desk and gave a bow.

"Hello Captain Jago. Sorry for the interruption."

Smiling, he replies "Interruption? No, not at all. For what do I owe the pleasure of your presence, Ozera-fukkutaichou."
Back to top Go down
Yumikkaku
Admin
Yumikkaku

PostSubject: Re: Jago's Den (Captain's Office)   Jago's Den (Captain's Office) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:43 pm

"Well..."

Sunny was nervous. What he was doing needed to be kept secret. If Masuyo found out she'd be very angry, very very angry.

"I need your help, but no one can know."
Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

PostSubject: Re: Jago's Den (Captain's Office)   Jago's Den (Captain's Office) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:48 pm

Quote :
"Well..."

Jago notices the youth's nervousness. He knew the young boy's captain very well; she was way too smothering. "Trying to hide something from her, kid?" he thinks to himself.

Quote :
"I need your help, but no one can know."

Raising an eyebrow, Jago replies "And what kind of help do you need exactly, Ozera-fukkutaichou?"
Back to top Go down
Yumikkaku
Admin
Yumikkaku

PostSubject: Re: Jago's Den (Captain's Office)   Jago's Den (Captain's Office) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 8:35 pm

"I want to learn how to fight...well...er...better."

Sunny didn't like fighting, but he felt it was something he needed to know how to do. If he was ever attacked by an enemy while in the field he needed to be able to properly defend himself.

"Kidou is really my only strong point. My captain, well she means well, but...I'm not prepared if I am attacked."

He wouldn't stand a chance in his current state if he were attacked by a strong opponent. If he ran into an arrancar, he was done for.

"I don't condone violence, but I'd rather be prepared for battle and never have it find me, than to be unprepared and have it call my name. Can you help me Captain Jago?"
Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

PostSubject: Re: Jago's Den (Captain's Office)   Jago's Den (Captain's Office) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 9:12 pm

Quote :
"I want to learn how to fight...well...er...better."

Jago was a bit surprised at the young vice captain's request. He hadn't really expected a 4th Division seated officer to want to excel in combat.

Quote :
"Kidou is really my only strong point. My captain, well she means well, but...I'm not prepared if I am attacked."

"I know she does" he thinks to himself as he leans forward. "Ah, Kidou is important indeed. But so are the other forms of combat" he says with a smile.

Quote :
"I don't condone violence, but I'd rather be prepared for battle and never have it find me, than to be unprepared and have it call my name. Can you help me Captain Jago?"

"There is both right and wrong violence, Ozera-fukkutaichou. One day, you will surely learn that" Jago murmurs still smiling. He sits back in his chair and crosses his arms. "And of course I will help you, young one. I will teach you what you wish to know."

Wincing, he then says "And this will stay our little secret."
Back to top Go down
Yumikkaku
Admin
Yumikkaku

PostSubject: Re: Jago's Den (Captain's Office)   Jago's Den (Captain's Office) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:16 am

"Thank you very much Captain."

Sunny bowed to Jago. He knew this wasn't going to be easy, and he was shocked Jago even agreed to this. The senior captains tended to be very busy, but they had a greater sense of duty than most of the younger captains. Sunny had asked the Captain Commander, but her answer was anything but pleasant.

Flashback

"Commander Eri, will you train me in combat?"

Eri looked at Sunny with an amused grin, but then she crushed his little dreams.

"Fuck no. I ain't got time for this shit. Go ask Jago."

--------

Sunny turned his attention back to the senior captain in front of him.

"I will alter my schedule to fit yours captain. I am ready whenever you are free to begin."
Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

PostSubject: Re: Jago's Den (Captain's Office)   Jago's Den (Captain's Office) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:38 am

Quote :
"Thank you very much Captain."

"Mmhmm" he thinks to himself.

For a few seconds, Jago notices the young boy loose his concentration, as if daydreaming. "Hmmmm?"

Quote :
"I will alter my schedule to fit yours captain. I am ready whenever you are free to begin."

"Perfect" Jago replies. "I love youth who are disciplined" he thinks to himself. Grabbing a paper from the far side of his desk, he continues "Head to the Vault of Eternity. I'll meet you there shortly, I just have a few things to take care of." Noticing the boy's confusion, he then continues "Oh, that's right. It's your first time here, isn't it? Well, no worries, I'll have my 3rd seat take you there."

His 3rd seat was standing right outside of his office. "Hey Konba, if you're not going to take the day off, might as well help Ozera-fukkutaichou find his way to the Vault."

As he finished the sentence, Konba made himself visible through the door. "Hehe, sorry about that Oukami-taichou. You just inspire me so much, I can't help but want to keep working!" With a salute, he then continues "I will take care of it, sir!"

"That's good to hear, Konba" Jago replies. Then he turns to the 4th Division VC and with a smile says "There are probably some others training at the facility, but don't worry, Konba here will make sure no one does anything to bother you."

Konba then calls out to the boy "Alright, Ozera-fukkutaichou. Please follow me."

And then they were off.
Back to top Go down
Yumikkaku
Admin
Yumikkaku

PostSubject: Re: Jago's Den (Captain's Office)   Jago's Den (Captain's Office) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:19 am

"Thank you so very much captain!"

Sunny beamed at the captain. He had a smile from ear to ear. Not that he was happy about fighting, but because he'd be able to learn to depend on his own abilities.

"Please lead the way Konba."
Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

PostSubject: Re: Jago's Den (Captain's Office)   Jago's Den (Captain's Office) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:11 am

Signing-off on the last document, Jago puts down his pen. "I've made him wait long enough" Jago says as he stands up. He closes the door to his office as he walks out.

Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

PostSubject: Re: Jago's Den (Captain's Office)   Jago's Den (Captain's Office) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 3:31 am

Jago had walked through his Barracks at a quick pace, only smiling as he passed by others. Just as he arrives at his office's door, he yells "Konba!" Out of thin air, his 3rd seat appears with a salute. "Yes, sir?" he replies.

"What have the three found out?" Jago retorts as he opens the door to his office. Jago walks in, then Konba behind him. "Sir! They have found no traces of residual spiritual energy. They have also confirmed an abnormal rate of disappearance for all spiritually sensitive beings."

As Jago pockets what he had come to acquire before the mission, he retorts in an annoyed tone "Konba, I am already aware of this information."

Konba tightens as his unease grows. He nervously replies "Sorry sir! But they have also confirmed the presence of the Arrancar, Quincy, Fullbringers and even...them."

Jago instantly turns towards his subordinate, his expression displaying his grin of approval "Now that's something I didn't."

"Also, Yamaguchi-sama is here..." Konba adds.

Jago darts passed his subordinate and replies "I know. Make sure she doesn't bother anyone." After he exits the room he continues, "You are in charge until I return."

"Yes sir!" Konba retorts. Then thinks "You want me to deal with that thing?"

Soon after Jago exits his HQ, he shoots up to the skies in a roar of thunder and then travels towards the meeting destination.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jago's Den (Captain's Office)   Jago's Den (Captain's Office) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jago's Den (Captain's Office)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Division Zero :: Squad Five-
Jump to: