Division Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Division Zero

Division Zero is a RP based on the Bleach series.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» It exists still?
Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 11:52 pm by Solar Apo

» How many still visit?
Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:02 am by Solar Apo

» Good memories :)
Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:54 am by Yumikkaku

» Site Future, here is your chance for input.
Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:34 pm by Solar Apo

» Possible new site
Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:15 am by Solar Apo

» faction colors
Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:09 pm by Rukuya

» So.... just wondering
Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:59 pm by Solar Apo

» Raging in the Training House.
Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:11 pm by Kira the Crimson

» Gladiator Arena SUGGESTION THREAD
Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:02 am by Kane

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
Captain's Office 000aaa Photobucket
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 97 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:27 am

Captain's Office

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Masuka

Masuka

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 8:43 am

Back to top Go down
Masuka

Masuka

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 8:44 am

"Ok so tell me what it is you need Arka." Masuyo said as she sat down at her desk.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 8:51 am

"My little birdies have told me you have something...hidden in the Sereitei. Something similar to them. I am curious as to what it is, and if I could perchance take part in it?" Arka was direct in a very indirect way. she didn't want to offend the Captain. "I am really interested in that kind of thing and it could be helpful to have Communications on your side..."
Back to top Go down
Masuka

Masuka

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 8:59 am

An annoyed look crossed Masuyo's face. No one is supposed to know about those cameras.

"Oh? What birdies are these then?"
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:04 am

"Now those are my secrets. I'll share if you'll share?" Twirling a lock of hair between her fingers, she looked nonchalant. Inside though she was squirming. A captain! She was acting this way with a captain! But she was acting Head of her Squad for now, till they found a replacement. So she was sorta equal in some ways.
Back to top Go down
Masuka

Masuka

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:22 am

"Smart and pretty, nice." Masuyo got up from her desk, walked to the office and stuck her head out the door. "Yukiko, Akemi, could you come in here please?" A set of young looking twins one boy, one girl came to the door. "Yes Masuyo-taichou?" They said in unison. "I'll need access to the vault." The twins nodded and went to either side of Masuyo's desk and stood by the wall as Masuyo shut the office door. Masuyo turned torwards Arka. "I'm going to need you to close your eyes for this part."
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:24 am

"Of course." Arka, turned so she wasn't facing the wall as well as closing her eyes. It was quite nice of the Captain to accept her this easily. "You aren't so bad yourself Captain."
Back to top Go down
Masuka

Masuka

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:52 am

Masuyo motioned to the twins once Arka was turned around and they pulled a odd shaped pieces of metal that were connected to necklaces and handed them to Masuyo. She then pulled a piece of oddly shaped metal from her cleavage and put all three together, forming a key. She then paced her hand on the wall. A line of blue line slid down where her hand was, and then back up. There was a small sound of escaping air and a keyhole appeared. She used the hey she had formed from the three metal pieces and more air escaping. "You can turn around now Arka." Masuyo said from the door way that was there now.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:54 am

Turning around almost blew Arka's cool cover. She was surprised by the transformation and dove for the twins, taking one under each arm and huggling them to her chest. "Oh you two are wonderful! Err um ahem. I'll follow you Captain?"
Back to top Go down
Masuka

Masuka

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:09 am

Masuyo chuckled as Arka grasped the twins. "Th...thank you Arka-sama." Yukiko said while Akemi just giggled. "Yes indeed Arka come this way" Masuyo said before looking to the twins. "Close the door behind us and if Sun-chan asks, tell him I went on my evening stroll." The twins both bowed at the same time. "Yes Taichou." Masuyo turned and started walking down the spiral staircase on the other side of the door. When she reached the bottom several lights turned on automatically revealing several large doors, each with the symbol and number of each of the 13 squads. There was a computer terminal against one wall with a live feed running, it was showing the twins closing the door."This, my dear, is the vault." Masuyo said as she did a little twirl with her arms stretched out.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:17 am

"You are most welcome you two adorable ones!" Arka almost squeed she was so happy. THIS was how Sunny should have reacted. Not with attempted boob assault. She would get him..one day... one day...

Following the Captain down the stairs, she oohed and aaahed at the appropriate places, and when she saw the symbols...It all hit her. A computer system of some sort! No wonder the Hell Butterflies couldn't understand what it was. Her eyes sparkled as she examined the walls with relish. She wanted to rush over and examine everything, but was polite enough to turn to Masuyo and bow low. "I am greatly honored Captain! This is...wonderful. What is behind those doors if I may ask?"
Back to top Go down
Masuka

Masuka

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:31 am

"Those doors house the computer system for each division. Each one records every second of every day that the cameras can see, and I have cameras everywhere except the bedrooms of the captains." Masuyo smiled as she ran her hand lovingly down one of the doors. "Now, about these birdies."
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:35 am

"Hm I could probably get you information from their bedrooms too. You see nobody notices Hell Butterflies flapping around. They are terrible gossips and I am currently working on a program that will be able to transfer what they see and hear to a computer. Just need some things from R&D and we'll be set." After hearing about the computers, Arka's mind was made up. She had to try and see if Maruyo would allow her to tap into these cameras. In exchange for the information she gets from the Butterflies.
Back to top Go down
Masuka

Masuka

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:04 am

"Well I have been trying to work in a situation to notify me when something happens. Maybe we can work together to make this happen? I give you information you help notify me when medical emergencies happen." Masuyo glanced at the screen and noticed a black butterfly floating around near the camera. Masuyo chuckled at it. "Those damn things always know where the cameras are. It seems one of us has a friend waiting for us." She indicated the butterfly on the computer screen.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:08 am

"They find them interesting. Like new friends, or well more like new toys. Depending on which one it is. They tend to have separate personalities once you get to know them." Though they are still a bitch to tell apart when you aren't talking to them. Though there is this one that likes to bite. She'll only send that one to Sunny from now on, it also doesn't like guys either...

"I guess I should head back then. Have fun, and I promise to send someone if I spot an emergency." With that she started back up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Masuka

Masuka

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 2:37 am

Masuyo nodded. "I can understand that, but if they keep it up someone is bound to find one of the cameras." She nodded again. "Alright, then lead the way." She said sweeping an arm towards the staircase.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 2:45 am

"Hm, I'll tell them to be more discreet about it. Or maybe bother the ones out in the open for the communication squad." Arka nodded, thinking that was a better plan. Diversion tactics work better than outright telling them no.

She led the way up the stair case and then to the butterfly. Reaching it, it fluttered about quickly and in a hurried manner indicating it had important news she should relay to Masuyo too. Closing her eyes she held out her hand and let the butterfly relay the news through her. Whatever it was.
Back to top Go down
Masuka

Masuka

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:35 am

Masuyo held her hand on the scan pad and it locked the vault tight.

The news that little butterfly carried shocked her, but she was a trained medic, never showing shock at something like this. "Alright, then I'll inform would needs to be informed." Masuyo held her hand out to the butterfly and when it landed she started speaking in a very clear tone.

"Masaru, the three from Kano's squad that were sent to the human world have dropped off the radar. Do Not look shocked or show any worry in front of Kano. Pass this information to the Captain Commander only. Then come to the 4th squad captains office as soon as possible. Do not worry about Nozomi I have two capable people to watch over her." with that she nodded and the butterfly took off.

"This is not good." She then walked over to beside the door and picked up her zanpakutous and strapped them on, then opened the door and called for Yukiko and Akemi again. When they arrived she handed them each a their piece of the key to the vault without letting Arka see.

"Masaru-taichou will be arriving soon with Nozomi-chan. You know what I need you to do?" They both nodded "Yes taichou." She let them pass into the room were they went to stand against the wall opposite Masuyo's desk. Masuyo herself went and sat on the corner of her desk.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:42 am

"Masa-nii?" Nozomi asked from her spot on his back. "Why are we here? You said you forgot about something at home."

"It's nothing Nozomi, really." He said, giving a smile to reassure the young girl as he made his way through the corridors of the Division. Soon he came upon the Captain's office. Giving a small knock, he let them know of his and Nozomi's presence.

"Sixth Division Taicho, Masaru Shirakawa reporting." He said, waiting on them to open the door as it was rude to just barge in.

"I'm here too~!" Nozomi said, trying to ignore her curiosity of the situation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~ByaRukifan
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:31 pm

"There is some...bad news. Are you sure its appropriate for the child?" Opening the door for Masaru, as was appropriate for a Vice Captain in the presence of a Captain, she waved him in. Bowing to both, she then headed for the door. "I have to go now and inform my own Captain. He'll want the news."
Back to top Go down
Masuka

Masuka

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 1:31 am

"Alright Arka." Masuyo waved towards the girl as she left. She then stood up more and smiled at little Nozomi. "How would you like to have a tea party and maybe a sleepover with Yukiko and Akemi?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 1:37 am

"Actually, would it be too much trouble to ask that someone watch her while Masuyo-taicho and I talk?" He asked, moving Nozomi from his back to stand her on the floor.

"Masa-nii, that's okay. I can just sit and color in another room somewhere." She offered, not wanting to trouble anyone.

"I'd much rather have someone keep an eye on you, not that I think you'd misbehave or anything. It's just a precaution."

Just as Nozomi was about to respond, Masuyo spoke up, offering the girl a chance to spend some time with the twin shinigami, Yukiko and Akemi.

She smiled happily, "Sure!" She exclaimed, looking at the two with a happy smile.

Masaru mentally sighed in relief, that was one worry off of his shoulders. Nozomi would be well cared for while he and Masuyo discussed the matter at hand.
Back to top Go down
Masuka

Masuka

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 1:51 am

Akemi and Yukiko smiled at the young girl. "How would you like a piggyback ride to the tea room?" Akemi asked as he squatted down to get to her height. Masuyo smiled at the two. They'll keep her safe.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:03 am

Once the Yukiko and Akemi had taken Nozomi out of the room, Masaru turned to Masuyo. "Now, tell me everything I need to know on this if there is anymore."

It was strange...what had happened to those shinigami?

"To just disappear off the radar, a shinigami must have died I assume? If that's the case...what caused it." He was more or less wondering to himself, going over his thoughts aloud. "I think a direct investigation is in order..."

It was the best scenario possibility to him. Going to the scene and searching the area. They'd have to be careful though, that he knew. If the group had really been killed, the very cause of their deaths may still be lurking about the area. "What do you think, Masuyo-taicho?"
Back to top Go down
Masuka

Masuka

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:26 am

"As of right now there is to little information on what happened. We only know that they were there and then they weren't. No reitsu fluctuation was recorded, so if they were attacked then it had to be something strong. I think we should inform the Captain Commander or proper captains and head to the human world to investigate what happened." Masuyo said with a worried look on her face and adjusted her zans as she normally does as a nervous gesture.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Captain's Office
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next