Division Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Division Zero

Division Zero is a RP based on the Bleach series.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» It exists still?
Vault of Eternity I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 11:52 pm by Solar Apo

» How many still visit?
Vault of Eternity I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:02 am by Solar Apo

» Good memories :)
Vault of Eternity I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:54 am by Yumikkaku

» Site Future, here is your chance for input.
Vault of Eternity I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:34 pm by Solar Apo

» Possible new site
Vault of Eternity I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:15 am by Solar Apo

» faction colors
Vault of Eternity I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:09 pm by Rukuya

» So.... just wondering
Vault of Eternity I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:59 pm by Solar Apo

» Raging in the Training House.
Vault of Eternity I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:11 pm by Kira the Crimson

» Gladiator Arena SUGGESTION THREAD
Vault of Eternity I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:02 am by Kane

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
Vault of Eternity 000aaa Photobucket
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 97 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:27 am

Vault of Eternity

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cinder

Cinder

Vault of Eternity Empty
PostSubject: Vault of Eternity   Vault of Eternity I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:25 am

This is a section of Division 5 that functions as a training area in all aspects of combat; Kidou, Hakuda, Hoho and Zanjutsu. Taichou Jago Oukami can be found training from time to time and is known to provide lessons to the members of his squad.
Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

Vault of Eternity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault of Eternity   Vault of Eternity I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:00 am

As Konba and Samuel traverse the huge 5th Division HQ, they are greeted by the many members standing about. As they clear the corner to the right, a giant mechanized doorway stands in their wake. At both sides of the door stand two shinigami. One of them calls out to Konba, "Oh, Konba-san. Back already for some training?" Then turning to Samuel, before noticing the VC insignia, the guard continues "And who's the kid?"

Before the guard could correct himself, Konba interjects. "Please refer to Ozera-fukkutaichou appropriately! We wouldn't want to anger Oukami-taichou now, would we?!"

The mistaken shinigami then bows in respect and apologizes.

"That's fine. Please be more attentive from now on. That is our greatest strength. That is what our Division stands for!" Then waving his hand, Konba continues "Now, please let us through."

Both guards then raise their right hands in salute. Mechanical clicks resound as the door unlocks. The door begins to slide open from the left. The sight that greets Konba's eyes is familiar; it felt like home.

The Vault was quite spacious, roughly 78,000 square feet. The entrance split into four paths. The area was split into four sections, cross shaped, by walls of pure reiatsu. Each path lead to one of these sections. Very few knew how these walls were powered, but Konba did. Each section prioritized one of the four aspects of combat; hakuda, kidou, zanjutsu and hoho. Additionally, the layout of each sector was distinct and housed various instruments for its specific training.

From the sound of things, Konba concluded that the Vault was quite busy today. Turning to the young VC, he says "Now we wait for Captain Oukami, Ozera-fukkutaichou."

Last edited by Cinder on Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yumikkaku
Admin
Yumikkaku

Vault of Eternity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault of Eternity   Vault of Eternity I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:55 am

Sunny smiled at the mistaken guard and nodded in recognition of his apology. It happened to him all the time, so he was rather used to it. Sunny's attention was soon drawn to the huge door that began to open. Konba led him into the vault. The scale of the room was more so than he could have imagined. This was nothing like Masuyo's vault.

"Wow..."

Sunny was in awe of this building. He looked around him, taking in all the sites. This building was remarkable.

"This is awesome."
Back to top Go down
https://divisionzero.rpg-board.net
Cinder

Cinder

Vault of Eternity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault of Eternity   Vault of Eternity I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:12 am

Smiling at everyone he encounters as he paces towards the Vault, he turns the corner. The two guards salute. Jago could feel the unease oozing from one of them. "What's wrong, Jiji-san?" Jago asks. Knowing better than to lie, Jiji nervously replies "You aren't here to reprimand me about Ozera-fukkutaichou, are you Captain Oukami?"

"You didn't provide him with appropriate respect, huh?" Jago lets out calmly. Jago smiles. "Its alright, Jiji-san. Live and learn" he says as the door begins to open.
Back to top Go down
Yumikkaku
Admin
Yumikkaku

Vault of Eternity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault of Eternity   Vault of Eternity I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:15 am

Sunny first felt Jago's rietsu, and then he heard the door to the vault open. He turned and smiled and then bowed as Jago walked into the vault.

"Hello Captain. It's a pleasure to see you so soon."
Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

Vault of Eternity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault of Eternity   Vault of Eternity I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:25 am

Quote :
He turned and smiled and then bowed as Jago walked into the vault.

"Hello Captain. It's a pleasure to see you so soon."

"God I love this kid" he thinks to himself as he walks in smiling. "Well, I know how important this is for you, Ozera-fukkutaichou. I'm not the kind of person to deny a young boy his wishes, especially when it comes to training."

A crowd had begun to form around them with 5th Division Shinigami.

Placing his hands behind his back, Jago acknowledges Konba. "Thank you Konba. You are dismissed." The 3rd seat salutes and then walks out of the Vault as the door slides to close.

Now glancing at the young VC, Jago asks "So, Ozera-fukkutaichou, in what discipline would you like to train today?"
Back to top Go down
Yumikkaku
Admin
Yumikkaku

Vault of Eternity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault of Eternity   Vault of Eternity I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:55 am

"See you later Konba. Thanks for your help."

Sunny waved to the third seat as he left the training area.

Quote :
"Well, I know how important this is for you, Ozera-fukkutaichou. I'm not the kind of person to deny a young boy his wishes, especially when it comes to training."

Sunny smiled at the captain before him and let out a light laugh. He was glad the captain commander sent him here. He liked Jago better.

"You are a kind man captain. I appreciate your help greatly."

Quote :
"So, Ozera-fukkutaichou, in what discipline would you like to train today?"

Sunny thought about this. Which would be the best to start with. Well he needed to be practical.

"Please sir, call me Sunny. I think it would be most practical if we started with Zanjutsu."
Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

Vault of Eternity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault of Eternity   Vault of Eternity I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:24 am

Quote :
Sunny smiled at the captain before him and let out a light laugh. He was glad the captain commander sent him here. He liked Jago better.

Smiling, Jago thinks "You sure look happy, Ozera-kun."

Quote :
"You are a kind man captain. I appreciate your help greatly."

Nodding, he replies "It is my duty as an elder to teach the new generations."

Quote :
Sunny thought about this. Which would be the best to start with. Well he needed to be practical.

Jago knew the boy was pondering which combat proficiency to train first. Maybe he would guess the best choice.

Quote :
"Please sir, call me Sunny. I think it would be most practical if we started with Zanjutsu."

"Wrong" he thinks to himself. Smiling, Jago replies "Sunny-san, I believe it may be more beneficial to begin with Hakuda. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Yumikkaku
Admin
Yumikkaku

Vault of Eternity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault of Eternity   Vault of Eternity I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:39 pm

"Whatever you think is best captain."

Sunny smiled at the man. He was nervous about starting this training, but her was also excited. For once he wouldn't have to depend on others to help him. He'd be able to fend for himself.
Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

Vault of Eternity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault of Eternity   Vault of Eternity I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:59 pm

Quote :
"Whatever you think is best captain."

Jago could sense the boy's nervousness. Smiling, he replies "Now, now. No need to feel uncomfortable. We'll begin with the basics."

The crowd around the two had gotten quite large. Voices could be heard speaking, "Who is this kid? Oh him? He's the 4th Division's VC. Look, Oukami-taichou is here! Awesome! We might get to see some amazing techniques!"

Still smiling, Jago then glances in the direction of the right-most passageway. The shinigami standing in front of his gaze quickly move apart to make room for him and his guest. "Thank you all" he exclaimes, then continues "...and you are all welcome to come watch or practice with us."

With this hands still behind his back, Jago moves towards the opening and calls out to his guest "Come now, Sunny."
Back to top Go down
Yumikkaku
Admin
Yumikkaku

Vault of Eternity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault of Eternity   Vault of Eternity I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:05 pm

Sunny followed Jago, not exactly sure what was going to happen next. He was excited though. He was ready.

"What next sir?"

Sunny was ready for whatever the senior captain threw at him.

"Should I take my bandages off?"

Sunny asked holding up his arms. He didn't want them to somehow hinder him or get in the way.
Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

Vault of Eternity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault of Eternity   Vault of Eternity I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:21 pm

As they were walking down the passage, Jago could sense the boys excitement. "Ha. The young bring such positive energy."

The boy spoke.

Quote :
"What next sir?"

As Jago turns his head to reply, he notices the boy had his arms outstretched.

Quote :
"Should I take my bandages off?"

"Hmmm?" Jago murmurs. "How could I have missed this?" He was all but pleased with himself. "You are getting rusty yourself, old man."

At lightning speed, he gently grabs one of Sunny's arms and pulls him in closer. Rubbing his fingers on the bandages, Jago closes his eyes. This reiatsu felt familiar..."So this is why you wish to learn" he thinks. His eyes open abruptly. Glancing and smiling at Sunny, he replies "Yes, please do thake them off. It seems your wounds have healed quite nicely."

He then returns his left arm to its original position behind his back and continues down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Yumikkaku
Admin
Yumikkaku

Vault of Eternity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault of Eternity   Vault of Eternity I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:25 pm

Sunny nods at the captain and removes his bandages, revealing his badly scarred arms. It happened so long ago, but to Sunny it was still a fresh wound in his memory. His goal in life was to get stronger, for them.

"Yeah, I could have healed the scars, but I don't mind them too much."

Sunny looked at the deformed skin on his arms. The were everywhere save for his fingers. They were a constant reminder of what can go wrong if you aren't prepared.

"I'm ready sir."
Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

Vault of Eternity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault of Eternity   Vault of Eternity I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 1:22 am

Quote :
"Yeah, I could have healed the scars, but I don't mind them too much."

"Interesting" he murmurs to himself.

At this point they had reached the opening to the training area. As he turns towards the VC, he notices the young boy staring at his scars. "Scars are the markings that tell the tales of the past, young one."

He dozes off into a flashback. "Never give up, Jago" is what the mirrored-image of his mother says to him in this dream world.

Then suddenly, he is brought back to reality by his young guest.

Quote :
"I'm ready sir."

Refocusing his eyesight to the face of a smiling VC, Jago replies "Good."

As they pass through the opening, Jago's eyes are assailed by the brightness; the hallways were quite dim. It only takes Jago a few seconds to adjust. And when they do, Jago exposes a joyful smile. He was home.

Directly to their right, a handful of shinigami were all lined up in martial stance; they were following the direction of a single shinigami who was pacing back and forth in front of them. "Ichi, Ni, San" could be heard emanating from the lone instructor.

In front of this area, to the North East of Jago and Sunny, was a strange looking contraption. It resembled a capsule of sorts. There was a line of shinigami awaiting to utilize the device. At the front of the line were several shinigami with bulletins and writing utensils. The routinely spike of abnormally large reiatsu could be felt from that area.

Straight ahead of them, and to the left of the capsule, was an area with various shinigami paired up; they were sparring. Around them stood other shinigami for supervision.

The remaining area, to their West, was an area filled with dummies. Several groups of shinigami could be seen training there. This was where Jago and Sunny would begin their training in Hakuda.

"Alright, Sunny-san. Follow me" Jago says as he walks towards the dummy area.

Back to top Go down
Yumikkaku
Admin
Yumikkaku

Vault of Eternity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault of Eternity   Vault of Eternity I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 2:24 am

Sunny took in all the sights of the training area. Unlike Jago, Sunny's eyes weren't bothered by the bright light. It was something he was used to, seeing as his zan was light based. Jago led him over to a part of the room with training dummies. He hadn't seen those since his academy days. He didn't really have to train with them though, seeing as he was training mostly in kidou.

"Wow..."
Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

Vault of Eternity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault of Eternity   Vault of Eternity I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:20 am

Jago couldn't help but notice the young boy awestruck. His smile grew.

As they arrived at the site, Sunny let out his excitement.

Quote :
"Wow..."

After acknowledging his Division members, Jago turns to the youth. "Alright. I must first examine your physical strength." Jago never wastes time. Pointing at the dummy next to him, Jago continues "Hit this thing as hard as you can, in any form."
Back to top Go down
Yumikkaku
Admin
Yumikkaku

Vault of Eternity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault of Eternity   Vault of Eternity I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:31 am

Sunny eyed the dummy, trying to think of the best way to hit it. Should he punch it, or kick it? His legs and back were stronger than his arms. There was a lot of heavy lifting involved in squad four. He'd kick it, yeah. Sunny tied to take a stance that would allow him to kick properly, but his body was awkward with these sort of movements. He finally just side kicked the dummy. He foot made contact with the side of the dummy. He felt the shock wave from the force move through his leg up his body. Before he knew it he lost his balance and was on the floor.

"Oh, goodness."
Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

Vault of Eternity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault of Eternity   Vault of Eternity I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 4:00 am

Quote :
Sunny tied to take a stance that would allow him to kick properly, but his body was awkward with these sort of movements.

He observed every move, every motion of the youth's body. The boy required guidance, a lot of it. "What atrocious form" he thinks. Jago knew the boy's attack would garner very little power; he had already calculated the mistakes.

Quote :
He finally just side kicked the dummy.

"Weak."

Quote :
He felt the shock wave from the force move through his leg up his body. Before he knew it he lost his balance and was on the floor.

"As expected." He walks up to the fallen boy.

Quote :
"Oh, goodness."

Jago extends his hand, "Here, stand up."
Back to top Go down
Yumikkaku
Admin
Yumikkaku

Vault of Eternity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault of Eternity   Vault of Eternity I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:12 am

Sunny took the captain's hand and pulled himself up. He couldn't help but notice how small his hand looked compared to Jago's. This was so embarrassing. He was making a fool out of himself in front of this entire squad.

"Sorry I'm so bad. Sometimes I'm surprised I can even use shikai."
Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

Vault of Eternity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault of Eternity   Vault of Eternity I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:38 am

Quote :
Sunny took the captain's hand and pulled himself up.

"Quite light" he thinks to himself.

Quote :
He couldn't help but notice how small his hand looked compared to Jago's. This was so embarrassing. He was making a fool out of himself in front of this entire squad.

Jago felt the boy's embarrassment. There was a crowd around them now, but the boy's embarrassment would not last much longer, Jago would make sure of that.

Quote :
"Sorry I'm so bad. Sometimes I'm surprised I can even use shikai."

Jago smiles. "Shikai is quite an achievement my young friend." He then kneels next to the boy and grabs the VC's left leg. "I noticed you hit the dummy with your right leg." He forces the boy's left leg forward "Keep this leg here." Jago then taps Sunny's right shin and continues "And move this one back a bit." He then grabs the boy's torso and motions him clockwise as he says "And twist your body a bit in that direction." He then stands up and straightens into a similar position next to Sunny.

"Now, as you lift your leg to strike, you swing your arms in the opposite direction for momentum" he says as he demonstrates. "Let me demonstrate on the dummy."

Jago walks up to one of the dummies and gets into the aforementioned stance. In an instant he strikes the dummy with his right shin. There is a loud snapping sound. The thing had split in two.
Back to top Go down
Yumikkaku
Admin
Yumikkaku

Vault of Eternity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault of Eternity   Vault of Eternity I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 8:24 am

Sunny's body tingled from the captain's touch. Sunny wouldn't admit it to himself, but he had a little crush on the captain. Which probably the main reason he took Eri's suggestion to come here. He did as the captain told and watched the captain demonstrate the proper form and technique. Sunny watched in awe as the captain broke the dummy from a single kick. What a man! Sunny walked up to a dummy that was next to the one the captain just broke. He took the exact stance that Jago told him to. He took a deep breath and kicked the dummy as hard as he could. When his foot hit the dummy shock back and forth, only a few times, but at least it moved. Sunny managed to stay on his feet this time too.

"Yay! I didn't fall down."
Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

Vault of Eternity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault of Eternity   Vault of Eternity I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 8:47 am

Before the severed blocks had hit the ground, Jago had already straightened with both hands behind his back. Before he can order the young VC to continue, Jago notices Sunny walk up to a dummy.

"Ho? Assertive are we?" Jago's eyes observe the boy's every move.

Quote :
He took the exact stance that Jago told him to.

"Good, but still needs some work."

Quote :
He took a deep breath

"Now. Strike!" To Jago, everything seemed to go in slow motion; he could see the boy's movements in excruciatingly high detail.

Quote :
When his foot hit the dummy shock back and forth, only a few times

"Hmmm. Some progress."

Quote :
"Yay! I didn't fall down."

Smiling, he retorts "Haha, excellent work Sunny-san! You're improving already!"

Whispers could now be heard emanating from the crowd around them. "Wow, did you see that! That boy's amazing! He improved after only one lecture from Oukami-taichou!"

As he walks up to the now more-joyful youth, Jago asks "How much do you weigh, Sunny-san?"
Back to top Go down
Yumikkaku
Admin
Yumikkaku

Vault of Eternity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault of Eternity   Vault of Eternity I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:00 am

"Thank you sir!"

Sunny gave the captain a big smile and a bow. He was so happy that the captain thought he was making progress. He was happy he decided to do this.

Quote :
"How much do you weigh, Sunny-san?"

Why was this important? Not that Sunny cared about his weight. Although it probably has to do with the force put behind attacks. Yeah, that was probably it.

"About 89 pounds. Why?"
Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

Vault of Eternity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault of Eternity   Vault of Eternity I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:17 am

Quote :
"About 89 pounds. Why?"

"Hmm, I was off by 7 pounds" Jago thinks to himself still smiling. "Our world is governed by certain rules and we must abide by them." He then kneels and places his hand around the boy's chin. "Knowing the parameters of those rules is quite important" he says with a smile.

Returning his hand to his back, Jago stands up. As he turns to walk a few steps away from Sunny, he yells out to the crowd "Anyone brave and willing to participate in a demonstration?"

Only several seconds had passed when one of his members valunteers. "Uh...I-I'll do it sir!" a tall shinigami says as he walks forward and bows. "Goro Suruki at your service, Oukami-taichou."

Still smiling, Jago turns to the participant. "Ahh, excellent Suruki-san. Thank you." Then turning his gaze towards Sunny, he says "Your light weight puts you at a disadvantage, Sunny-san. In order to counter that weakness, I will now teach you how to use your opponents weight to your advantage."
Back to top Go down
Yumikkaku
Admin
Yumikkaku

Vault of Eternity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault of Eternity   Vault of Eternity I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:20 am

He touched my face! So much for not admitting the crush to himself. Sunny listened carefully to what Jago had to say. He watched as Jago called one of his squad members over. He was going to show him how to make his small frame work for him? This should be interesting.

"Yes sure."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vault of Eternity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault of Eternity   Vault of Eternity I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vault of Eternity
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Division Zero :: Squad Five-
Jump to: