Division Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Division Zero

Division Zero is a RP based on the Bleach series.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» It exists still?
The Pristine Pond of Avian Awesomeness  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 11:52 pm by Solar Apo

» How many still visit?
The Pristine Pond of Avian Awesomeness  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:02 am by Solar Apo

» Good memories :)
The Pristine Pond of Avian Awesomeness  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:54 am by Yumikkaku

» Site Future, here is your chance for input.
The Pristine Pond of Avian Awesomeness  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:34 pm by Solar Apo

» Possible new site
The Pristine Pond of Avian Awesomeness  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:15 am by Solar Apo

» faction colors
The Pristine Pond of Avian Awesomeness  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:09 pm by Rukuya

» So.... just wondering
The Pristine Pond of Avian Awesomeness  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:59 pm by Solar Apo

» Raging in the Training House.
The Pristine Pond of Avian Awesomeness  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:11 pm by Kira the Crimson

» Gladiator Arena SUGGESTION THREAD
The Pristine Pond of Avian Awesomeness  I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:02 am by Kane

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
The Pristine Pond of Avian Awesomeness  000aaa Photobucket
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 97 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:27 am

The Pristine Pond of Avian Awesomeness

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Karides

Karides

The Pristine Pond of Avian Awesomeness  Empty
PostSubject: The Pristine Pond of Avian Awesomeness    The Pristine Pond of Avian Awesomeness  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:04 am

High above a pond of clear water, where even the bottom of the water body could be seen, a tall narrow tower of clay stood with a wide roof. Above, furrows of dried leaves and twigs were so carefully placed that the tower top had resembled a giant nest. Only a small hole to the side denotes an opening, of which people too lazy to fly could use the winding spiral steps within to reach the top from the bottom or vice-versa.

This place is the nest of Anatidae.

Littered around it were eggs that he had laid, six times bigger than that of an ordinary one. Currently, he seemed to have around sixteen... Oh, it might appear that one of his secret little surprise had been pilfered. Kekeke, best if the poor guy gags to death after eating his poop. El Salvaje has no mercy for those who steal.

Anatidae descended from the skies and started his logistics for the day. First of course he lays one in increase his count by one before arranging a pile for the vanguard designated to attack that whatever Arrancar base whatever. Then, he patiently waits.

Eggs: 10 + 1 secret little surprise + 6 (reserved for Vanguard)
Back to top Go down

The Pristine Pond of Avian Awesomeness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Division Zero :: The Citadel-
Jump to: