Division Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Division Zero

Division Zero is a RP based on the Bleach series.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» It exists still?
Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 11:52 pm by Solar Apo

» How many still visit?
Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:02 am by Solar Apo

» Good memories :)
Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:54 am by Yumikkaku

» Site Future, here is your chance for input.
Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:34 pm by Solar Apo

» Possible new site
Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:15 am by Solar Apo

» faction colors
Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:09 pm by Rukuya

» So.... just wondering
Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:59 pm by Solar Apo

» Raging in the Training House.
Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:11 pm by Kira the Crimson

» Gladiator Arena SUGGESTION THREAD
Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:02 am by Kane

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 2 000aaa Photobucket
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 97 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:27 am

Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!?   Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:28 am

Masaru stopped eating for a short moment as Akra spoke, listening to what she had to say. "Yes, even though that time was brief...a childhood memory at most I still cherish it. It's one reason I never told anyone about my father...never reached out for help. Sure, my first worry was that it would damage our family's name, and I couldn't do that...but I was also a bit delusional I guess...I never told because I always thought that the old Mamoru had to be there somewhere...that the father that used to train with me, go on walks with me was still there, hidden behind his sorrows as he released his anger out on me. I never meant to take his life, and it's something I don't know if I'll ever be able to forgive myself for...even if I've been told that by killing him I...set him free in a sense." He said, remembering Xarath's words to him after he'd awoken in the fourth division. "I just wanted the chance to hear him talk to me like he used to, tell me he was proud of me, that he loved me...That's all I really wanted." He let his eyes glance back at Arka once more before widening a bit after realizing he'd just started babbling. "Ah, I'm sorry about that. I spoke too much, didn't I? I apologize for well...ruining the happier mood."

Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~ByaRukifan
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!?   Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:39 am

Arka listened with unusual seriousness. Her bright eyes dimmed a bit as she watched Masaru speak about it, and seeing the shadows of the hurt her must have endured on his face. It made her feel utterly awful and evil for asking such a thing, even though she was an insanely curious person and it was normal for her to stumble sometimes. This time though... Not one to cry, still Arka felt like she wanted to. So to stop herself from crying, she shoved the whole damn piece of bread in her mouth and reached out with a free hand to touch his as she chewed and swallowed the bread.

"Its really okay. I kinda asked too many questions and caused this... You can speak as much as you want. I like to listen. But if its going to get super sad again, I suggest we move to the park nearby. That way if we both start bawling, no one will ever see!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!?   Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:45 am

Masaru watched as she...shoved the rest of her piece of bread in her mouth, chewing it up and swallowing it before she placed her hand over his and spoke. "It-it's fine really...not that much to tell really...the report you and the other high-ranking shinigami were given about the matter pretty much covered it. It started soon after my mother died when I was a child and went on until the day he died..." With his free hand, he at another small piece from his bread. "It's over now, that's the important part. As much as I'd liked it to turn out differently; it didn't. I'm doing alright now though, nothing to really worry about." He tried to reassure her.

"Would you, uhm...like some of my piece?" He offered, as she had downed hers pretty quickly. "I can't eat much anyway, so I don't mind sharing."
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!?   Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 8:01 am

"I got a report, but I suppose it never really...meant much? I didn't know you other than through rumor." Arka felt a bit bad but she shrugged. It wasn't like she could have done much to help anyways. "I always thought of contacting you though, another noble brat in the shinigami... But after the incident I decided to stay away. Till now, when we have a problem on our hands of keeping our freedom."

Still, Arka had to smile a bit...playfully. The mood needed lightening and she knew what would distract him. "Hmm? I would love some. But only if you feed it to me yourself."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!?   Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 8:09 am

"I don't think I could act like most other nobles if I tried...In all honest, I don't really like it all that much." He admitted, "I was rather ignored during my academy years, people either feared or hated me even when they didn't even know me. They expected me to be some stuck up, rich, brat I guess...Back then though and even know I don't spend my money freely, I tend to only by necessities like ingredients for food or clothing every once in awhile."

He noticed her smile then, after offering some of his piece. He was curious, just what was she thinking about? Then she said it and again, his face reddened. Feed it...to her?

"Ah...uhm..." She did say she'd love some...so that meant she did want it. So, politely, he obliged like she'd asked; picking up a piece and holding it closer to her. "S-sure." He said, his tone a bit shy and nervous.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!?   Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 8:37 am

"They act like we'll be the ones acting weirdly towards them, but instead they are the ones that alienate us." Arka looked grumpy at that, her lips pursing and she looked down at the table. "You really don't act like a noble at all. Just a normal person, perhaps a bit innocent, but normal nonetheless."

Still, it made her happy to see him distracted. Besides, he was cute so it wasn't like she was just doing this to make him feel better. Opening her mouth she leaned forward a bit and took a bite, her lips brushing his fingers. Then she pulled back and had to giggle. He looked so... adorable. "You really didn't haaave to you know. I was being a tease."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!?   Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:27 pm

Quote :
"You really don't act like a noble at all. Just a normal person, perhaps a bit innocent, but normal nonetheless."

As her lips brushed his finger as she took the bite, his face reddened, "W-well I lived a rather...sheltered life." He replied, mainly talking about the innocent comment. "When it comes to innocence though I guess I can admit to it...I don't or haven't really experienced what most other nobles or others in general have by now." It wasn't anything embarrassing to admit, in way he was proud of himself for holding out as long as he had, he planned to continue to do so but he could admit to being a least a little proud.

Quote :
"You really didn't haaave to you know. I was being a tease."

Damn! He had feared it'd might of been a trick at first, and in a way it had been.

"Well, you asked." He replied, managing a small smile despite his embarrassment. "So I thought it only kind to oblige."
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!?   Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:36 pm

"Oh? How sheltered was it? I am super curious. Have you held hands? Kissed? Have you...touched?" Arka placed her elbows on the table, leaning forward like it was gossip time. Which to be honest, for her it was. If he would oblige her she would ask all about his innocence. It was a sort of curiosity, this man. One which she wanted answers to. His pride in his innocence too made her.. feel a sort of embarrassment as well. But not too much. She was proud of her lack of innocence as much as he was of his keeping it.

"You don't have to do do everything I ask just because I am a girl. You do have your own...will? I won't be upset if you don't, especially since I am merely a flirt and am going to tease you if I can get away with it."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!?   Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:41 pm

"Wha...How innocent?" He asked, "W-well I've never really..." Had he held hands before? He couldn't even remember...it was such a normal action that he wasn't sure. Though, the fact he had to think about it was probably giving Arka all the answers she needed, "Never kissed or anything past that...can't remember about holding hands really or anything." He'd had his hand placed on someone's or their's on his...but that wasn't really exactly holding hands if they were just lying there.

He understood what she meant by the whole...will thing. He'd been raised though to be polite to a lady, treat her with respect and for a task as small as feeding her a piece of bread...that wasn't anything big. So he didn't really see a problem with it.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!?   Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:50 pm

Arka couldn't remember when she had been innocent. It had been over a hundred years ago at the very least, and even then it was only physically innocent, not of the mental variety. So she looked excited when Masaru told her how innocent he truly was... She wanted to hug him to her chest right then and there, patting his head and calling him adorable things. He was really speaking from the heart, so it was some sort of trick or anything either.

"So...you've never been kissed. Any particular reason? Holding hands its fine to forget, its not important. But at least you seem to have been that far. But back to kissing, anyone you've wanted to kiss?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!?   Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:53 pm

Masaru's face reddened when she brought up the kissing part, "Any...Anyone I..." His eyes shifted from the left to the right, "Uhm...n-no....I...I'm just...waiting for the right time I guess." Though the fact he'd denied anything about a person was an obvious lie...or would be to most, he'd been able to lie about not "liking" someone to her back in his office. So there was hope she'd believe that, albeit a small hope.

Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!?   Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:58 pm

His face was red, he seemed...out of sorts. It was highly possible he was trying to escape her questioning by lying. Arka's face fell a bit and she sighed. "Aww, you know I am not going to go telling someone right? I probably don't even know the girl...or boy."

She still wasn't sure about his sexual orientation, it was sorta hard to pin down. He HAD ignored her clothing choice and all that too... So she was sorta leaning towards him being either gay or sorta gay. "Pretty please?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!?   Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 12:06 am

"It's, it's not a guy." He replied, though knowing that just blew the 'I'm not interested in anyone.' thing out of the water. "It's just...she and I are just...close friends." He was always rather shy with this subject, it was only recently he'd even come to terms with his own feelings, let alone tell people about them. "Look, I..I just came to terms with these feelings myself..."

It wasn't like he was saving himself for her or anything, hell...from almost everyone he'd heard about 'firsts', first loves or whatever they're called rarely lasted. He could hope but that didn't necessarily mean it was going to happen and stay that way.

Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!?   Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 12:18 am

"Oh I see." Arka listened intently and then laughed when he seemed a bit...perturbed. Throwing up her hands she smiled. "All right, all right. I get it. No more information for the Captain Oppai."

"You know I like you. Not like...sexually or something. Which is weird, but you are pretty nice. Not at all what I expect Masaru. Thank you." Arka held out her hand, tilting her head a bit with a sweet smile on her face and her eyes crinkled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!?   Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 12:22 am

Masaru looked at her hand for a moment before politely grasping it in his own as he guessed she wanted him to do. "I'm glad, it's good to make a new friend every now and then."

When he had the chance to socialize, he tried to enjoy every moment given. Since he was never really allowed the chance when Mamoru was still alive it'd left rather...lonesome when it came to people around his own age. So it was nice to get to know others when the chance was presented before him.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!?   Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 12:39 am

"So we are friends now? I suppose that we are..." Arka firmly held Masaru's hand, before shaking it in some sort of agreement sealing thing. She had no idea what she was doing, but it felt right to her. A sort of block against thinking of him sexually or something, she supposed. Still, his lack of kissing made her itch to take his first. He was so nice, it wouldn't be fair to have some other person steal it. Possibly someone with super secret motives, or have it be ruined by a bad relationship.

"Here, come with me. I want to show you something. Its nearby so we can walk."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!?   Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 12:41 am

Show him something? What was she planning on showing him here? Was there another shop or cafe she'd visited her once she liked? Perhaps...that seemed to be the most likely choice. That or either a park he guessed.

Giving a small nod, he stood; letting her lead as she took him to wherever it was she wanted to go.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!?   Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 1:04 am

Arka stood up too, nabbed Masaru's hand in a gentle but firm hold and lead him outside. They went down the street, Arka counting shops and such until she came to an innocuous looking shop... It had no windows and just a sign said "Takahara's". This might have been the place she had been told about, it DID have a T in the name, but Arka wasn't too sure... Still, she sighed and walked in. The door had no bell and opened into a small kind of entryway. By now Arka was curious and she tugged on Masaru's hand again, whispering a warning. "Okay so... I've never been here, but I've been told its rather interesting and should be fun."

Leading him to the other door, she gulped and twisted the nob, closing her eyes and then peeking out of the lashes at what beheld her once the door creaked open. A gasp tore from her lips and she let go of Masaru. "Oh wow! Look at it all!"

The inside seemed much larger than the outside had shown, filled to the brim with all sorts of exotic (by anyone's standards) items. Tea sets from England, old looking fans of possibly japanese origin or even chinese, all sorts of nicknacks and even some expensive looking jewelry. A small cough interrupted Arka's things and she turned to look at a small old lady, sitting at a counter with an old time register. She was definitely of Asian descent but it wasn't readily seen.

"You come to Takahara's, yes? You be warned, things here are old. No breaking or rough housing okay? The customer is not always right..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!?   Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 1:11 am

She'd never been here? Masaru hadn't either so he guessed it would be something new for the both of them. The moment they walked inside...to what looked to be another entryway he looked around again, his eyes going towards the door ahead of them.

Masaru felt Arka tug his hand, and he obediently followed. Once inside though, he could see why she'd gasped. The store held many exotic looking items of all sorts. Most of the items did look rather valuable, not something anyone could find in the normal kinds of stores.

He heard the shop owner speak up then, warning them not to break anything.

Masaru gave a nod, "Yes M'am." He replied respectfully, his expression showing he understood.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!?   Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 3:44 am

Arka gave an excited nod to the lady before going in further, looking over her shoulder at Masaru. "Oh Masa look! They have some of what looks like ancient royal jewelry, from China I think. Could be japanese in origin..." Looking at it through the glass it was held in, Arka admired the head piece that looked like it was made of gems and precious stones, not just covered.

In an undertone, Arka murmured to Masa. "I think the head of my family has something like this. She likes to wear it to formal occassions. I bet if I showed up in a prettier one she'd have a FIT. What do you think? Suit me?"

(OOC: something like this, but red and silver.

Spoiler:
)
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!?   Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 3:55 am

Masaru couldn't help but smile at how excited Arka seemed to be, mentioning her family head and the ornament they wore on formal occasions. He looked at the color scheme for a moment before looking back to Arka, "I think it'd suit you rather well." He replied after a moment. He wasn't very good when it came to outfits or accessories but the color scheme did seem to fit Arka in his opinion. The red and the silver...complimented her in a way.

Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!?   Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 4:10 am

"Hm I'll come back to it, but thank you. Come on. See anything you like?" Arka picked up a fan that looked new, opened it softly and fanned herself lightly while fluttering her eyes. "Some of the stuff in here is fit for a Noble head, wouldn't you think? And his possible consort~"

Laughing, she pointed to a very european crown while setting the fan down softly after closing. "Look, we could show up dressed to the nines in Soul Society and start a new craze! That crown suits you as well. Hmm, could you be the... King of SS in disguised?!" It was obvious she was joking, as she could barely contain the laughter.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!?   Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 4:30 am

Quote :
"Hm I'll come back to it, but thank you. Come on. See anything you like?"

"Ah," He looked around, there were many beautiful things in this store; all looking valuable and elegant in their own way. Arka grabbed a fan, fanning herself some as if to model the accessory.

"A lot of these items certainly are fitting of nobility." He chuckled.

Quote :
"Look, we could show up dressed to the nines in Soul Society and start a new craze! That crown suits you as well. Hmm, could you be the... King of SS in disguised?!"

At that even Masaru had to laugh some, he wasn't exactly used to wearing head-wear...as their were ornaments for the male heads but he always felt the items never suited him, plus his hair was much to short for some of them.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!?   Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 4:56 am

"They do... I have an idea." Smiling, Arka pointed to the case with the head ornament and the crown sort of thing. "Ma'am, I've decided. I'd like these two. Could you take them from the case?"

While she waited for the old lady to come by, Arka whispered to Masaru. "If you'll trust me one more time, I might be able to provide you with something fun to do Masa." Still she was all smiles and politeness as the lady unlocked the case and delicately handled the two items. Arka followed her to the register and pulled a small thin wallet from a wallet that may or may not have been on her before this moment.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!?   Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 5:03 am

As the older woman moved to take the two items Arka had requested, he heard the other captain begin to whisper to him.

Something fun?

"Sure, I don't mind." He replied as the woman and Arka then moved towards the register for her to pay. Really, Masaru would have helped pay if Arka had wanted; but he supposed she'd wanted to herself.

As she paid, he made his way over to the register as well so he wouldn't be standing awkwardly in the middle of the store.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!?   Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wedding Plans? WHAAAT!?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Division Zero :: Squad Six-
Jump to: