Division Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Division Zero

Division Zero is a RP based on the Bleach series.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» It exists still?
Kitsune Cero training I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 11:52 pm by Solar Apo

» How many still visit?
Kitsune Cero training I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:02 am by Solar Apo

» Good memories :)
Kitsune Cero training I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:54 am by Yumikkaku

» Site Future, here is your chance for input.
Kitsune Cero training I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:34 pm by Solar Apo

» Possible new site
Kitsune Cero training I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:15 am by Solar Apo

» faction colors
Kitsune Cero training I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:09 pm by Rukuya

» So.... just wondering
Kitsune Cero training I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:59 pm by Solar Apo

» Raging in the Training House.
Kitsune Cero training I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:11 pm by Kira the Crimson

» Gladiator Arena SUGGESTION THREAD
Kitsune Cero training I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:02 am by Kane

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
Kitsune Cero training 000aaa Photobucket
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 97 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:27 am

Kitsune Cero training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Diaveras

Diaveras

Kitsune Cero training Empty
PostSubject: Kitsune Cero training   Kitsune Cero training I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:06 pm

Hissori opened the entrance to the training facility, arrancar could be seen inside the many areas battling with each other some alone practising their techniques. Hissori allowed Sora through first before stepping in, some of the arrancar taking notice of him and the fraccion and stopping to look at the two of them.
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune Cero training   Kitsune Cero training I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:25 pm

Sora growls as she sees the eyes on her, sighing somewhat as she thinks. This is one of the things she hates, to have so many eyes on her. Her teeth grit, and then she turns to look around her, eyes glancing over each watcher in turn. "If you all don't find something more interesting to look at than me, I'll bite you to death." Her voice is loud enough that all can hear it, but not so loud that it can be called a shout. She narrows her eyes, hair on her tail puffing up to look more intimidating, ears pinned back. "Got it?"
Back to top Go down
Diaveras

Diaveras

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune Cero training   Kitsune Cero training I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:38 am

Most of them then turned their attention to the Primera who stepped forward leading Sora in. He didn't acknowledge any of them. All the areas were taken up by the looks of it, though when he approached one the arrancar within stepped out and joined another group as they all simply went back to training. "Let's get started, Sora."
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune Cero training   Kitsune Cero training I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:56 am

She nods, moving to stand in front of him and to his side, looking at him. "Hai... How should I start, Hiisori-Sama?" She was showing him a lot more respect now, since not only had he figured out her ability in mere seconds, he was also helping her improve her skills, and for this he was owed some amount of debt. She would have to make sure to pay that back as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Diaveras

Diaveras

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune Cero training   Kitsune Cero training I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:02 am

"Hmm. Mind showing me your normal cero first?" Have to get a feel of what he's working with, first up was to see how well she did with a normal cero and see how stable it was. From there he would know what to tell her.
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune Cero training   Kitsune Cero training I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:10 am

Sora nods, holding up her hand off to the side. Cero had been one of the staple of her fighting style when she had been a Menos, as she much preferred ranged combat over melee, even though her released form did have claws and teeth to fight with, partly because she could infuse her cero with the power of her Fox Fire, making them all the more deadly. She exerts and effort of will and works on creating a Cero, which would be rather stable for a Fraccion, though not as much as it could be, launching it off at a wall where it would likely detonate and damage nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune Cero training   Kitsune Cero training I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kitsune Cero training
Page 1 of 1