Division Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Division Zero

Division Zero is a RP based on the Bleach series.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» It exists still?
Uhhh. Hi? Encounter with Deux I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 11:52 pm by Solar Apo

» How many still visit?
Uhhh. Hi? Encounter with Deux I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:02 am by Solar Apo

» Good memories :)
Uhhh. Hi? Encounter with Deux I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:54 am by Yumikkaku

» Site Future, here is your chance for input.
Uhhh. Hi? Encounter with Deux I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:34 pm by Solar Apo

» Possible new site
Uhhh. Hi? Encounter with Deux I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:15 am by Solar Apo

» faction colors
Uhhh. Hi? Encounter with Deux I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:09 pm by Rukuya

» So.... just wondering
Uhhh. Hi? Encounter with Deux I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:59 pm by Solar Apo

» Raging in the Training House.
Uhhh. Hi? Encounter with Deux I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:11 pm by Kira the Crimson

» Gladiator Arena SUGGESTION THREAD
Uhhh. Hi? Encounter with Deux I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:02 am by Kane

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
Uhhh. Hi? Encounter with Deux 000aaa Photobucket
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 97 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:27 am

Uhhh. Hi? Encounter with Deux

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Deux

Uhhh. Hi? Encounter with Deux Empty
PostSubject: Uhhh. Hi? Encounter with Deux   Uhhh. Hi? Encounter with Deux I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 7:06 am

As Saskia toiled about in her office, she would eventually notice a strange purple individual sitting on the desk just grinning away. "Helloooooooo."
Back to top Go down
Saskia

Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Uhhh. Hi? Encounter with Deux   Uhhh. Hi? Encounter with Deux I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 7:27 am

She sat there, reading glasses on, hair up in a loose bun as she worked on her paperwork. Had to fill all this shit out for the captain, and then go on her jog and then go to the training room and then MAYBE have time for a shower before bed. She sighed. This was such a busy damn week and - "AHHHH!" she startled, tossing up some papers as she noticed the purple... person.. just sitting there.
Back to top Go down
Deux

PostSubject: Re: Uhhh. Hi? Encounter with Deux   Uhhh. Hi? Encounter with Deux I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 7:33 am

Deux let off a tiny chuckle at the girl's reaction, she gave her a bit to calm down before he spoke up. "Now that we're passed that. How are you? Obviously a bit tense." The thing said as he continue to watch the girl.
Back to top Go down
Saskia

Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Uhhh. Hi? Encounter with Deux   Uhhh. Hi? Encounter with Deux I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 7:47 am

She blinked a few times, her reading glasses starting to fall from her face before she pushed them back up. "Um... Wh...Who are you... how did you get in my office.... WHAT are you?" she asked, wondering if she needed to grab her Zanpakuto or not.
Back to top Go down
Deux

PostSubject: Re: Uhhh. Hi? Encounter with Deux   Uhhh. Hi? Encounter with Deux I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 7:59 am

Deux hopped off the table and did a slight bow before he introduced herself. "I am Deux. No last name, I am a shinigami, and I decided to introduce myself." Finished with her introduction the shinigami stood up with a grin causing a creepy air to fill the room.
Back to top Go down
Saskia

Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Uhhh. Hi? Encounter with Deux   Uhhh. Hi? Encounter with Deux I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 1:32 pm

Her eyes fluttered with confusion. Deux? A shinigami? Well at least it wasn't an enemy. "Um... why are you in MY office specifically and...how...how did you get in here... on my desk... without me noticing?" This was the kind of shit she was supposed to be good at preventing... Hooray for Saski, most inattentive spec ops agent ever!
Back to top Go down
Deux

PostSubject: Re: Uhhh. Hi? Encounter with Deux   Uhhh. Hi? Encounter with Deux I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:18 am

Deux rubbed his chin looking to be in deep thought before he simply shrugged. "I'm here because I was bored of course. And how did I get in here, simple I just walked in. I am Deux, the shinigami without a presence."
Back to top Go down
Saskia

Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Uhhh. Hi? Encounter with Deux   Uhhh. Hi? Encounter with Deux I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:50 am

Wait... It just came in because... it was bored? Her curious, worried expression slowly wilted into one of grumpiness.... A moment later she began swatting at the... Deux thing. "I am SO busy with this paperwork! I can't deal with... whatever squad you're from people coming in here and squatting on my desk!"
Back to top Go down
Deux

PostSubject: Re: Uhhh. Hi? Encounter with Deux   Uhhh. Hi? Encounter with Deux I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 1:12 am

Deux seem to stare through the woman til she finished talking. "You're too stressed. We're already dead no need to be so serious.
Back to top Go down
Saskia

Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Uhhh. Hi? Encounter with Deux   Uhhh. Hi? Encounter with Deux I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 8:34 am

.... Wh..what? "We're... already... uh.." well yeah technically... She supposed "That's not the point!" She said, flinging her hands up and knocking a few papers over. "I'm trying to work in here! Who are you to just wander in and distract me while I am so busy... Do you know how upset the captain will be if I don't get all of this crap done?" Well... she probably wouldn't care... Kira delegated this to her because she wasn't a paperwork person, after all.
Back to top Go down
Deux

PostSubject: Re: Uhhh. Hi? Encounter with Deux   Uhhh. Hi? Encounter with Deux I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:21 pm

"Did you already forget my name? I am Deux." The shinigami said with a confused look before he walked over to some of the throw papers. Deux picked up one of the sheets of paper and stared at it quizzically before he crumbled it up and threw it behind him. "That stuff is really boring. " He said as she picked up another paper.
Back to top Go down
Saskia

Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Uhhh. Hi? Encounter with Deux   Uhhh. Hi? Encounter with Deux I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 6:55 am

Shock. DISMAY! Did it just crumple her paperwork? It must be destroyed. She looked around the office. THE BROOM! Leaping from her desk chair at it, she grabbed the broom before swinging it around. "Out! OUT!" she bellowed, beginning to swing at the meddlesome intruder with the broom.
Back to top Go down
Deux

PostSubject: Re: Uhhh. Hi? Encounter with Deux   Uhhh. Hi? Encounter with Deux I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 5:56 am

Deux quickly backpedaled and seemed to exit out of the door ending his little event with the squad two member. That is only til she turns around and see the purple hair shinigami sitting in her chair sinning around lazily. "Weeeeee!"
Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

PostSubject: Re: Uhhh. Hi? Encounter with Deux   Uhhh. Hi? Encounter with Deux I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:11 am

Well.. Finally that was over... now maybe she could get some.... "BAHH!" She jumped back a few feet. "WHAT.. THE... FUCK!" She cried, putting her hand on her chest. "You scared the hell out of me! How do you keep getting in here?!" She asked, slamming a hand on the desk.
Back to top Go down
Ursinus

Ursinus

PostSubject: Re: Uhhh. Hi? Encounter with Deux   Uhhh. Hi? Encounter with Deux I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 7:07 am

Deux stopped his spinning and had a rather grim look on his face as he stared at the girl before speaking, "If I told you, your very understanding of the world will crumple upon you and leave you feeling violated." Deux held the glare for some time til he let out a loud giggle. "I'm just playing. Kinda."
Back to top Go down
Saskia

Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Uhhh. Hi? Encounter with Deux   Uhhh. Hi? Encounter with Deux I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 12:04 pm

She just stood there.. blinking.. "Wh...What? I don't.. understand...?" She put her head into her hands, feeling a headache coming on. "Okay... could you tell me.. who you are, ACTUALLY? Please?"
Back to top Go down
Ursinus

Ursinus

PostSubject: Re: Uhhh. Hi? Encounter with Deux   Uhhh. Hi? Encounter with Deux I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 4:39 pm

"Fine fine, if you must know. I am Deux, the newest captain to join. Due to certain things I have become known for having zero presence. I may or may not exist even, taking your eyes off me may or may not make my existence null and void. That is why I am able to appear and reappear at will." Deux explained with a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uhhh. Hi? Encounter with Deux   Uhhh. Hi? Encounter with Deux I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uhhh. Hi? Encounter with Deux
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Division Zero :: Squad Two-
Jump to: