Division Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Division Zero

Division Zero is a RP based on the Bleach series.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» It exists still?
Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 11:52 pm by Solar Apo

» How many still visit?
Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:02 am by Solar Apo

» Good memories :)
Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:54 am by Yumikkaku

» Site Future, here is your chance for input.
Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:34 pm by Solar Apo

» Possible new site
Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:15 am by Solar Apo

» faction colors
Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:09 pm by Rukuya

» So.... just wondering
Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:59 pm by Solar Apo

» Raging in the Training House.
Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:11 pm by Kira the Crimson

» Gladiator Arena SUGGESTION THREAD
Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:02 am by Kane

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!) - Page 2 000aaa Photobucket
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 97 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:27 am

Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!)

Go down 
+3
Oni Karasu
Shinya
BronyPi
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BronyPi

BronyPi

Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!)   Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 6:36 pm

Dori crosses her arms, looking at them all, before settling on Kyoda for a second or two, eyes narrowing a little. "Well then, this might take a while. As has been said, none of us have seen each other in a very long time, and I would like to say to all of you here, all those have remained strong and faithful in the times that we have been seperated from each other, that I am proud of you, and that I have missed you all dearly while we have been parted. You are, and always will be, my family, and the family of all others sitting hear today, from the moment that you chose to join us, to the time where our ways shall part forever. I would like to toast to all those gathered here, and to all of those who were lost on the path that was taken to reach this point. We must never forget them, and moreso, never forget that they were loyal to their end." She raises her glass, smiling a true smile this time, not the vicious one from earlier. "So in short... to family." She drinks to the toast, placing the cup back on the table.
Back to top Go down
Oni Karasu

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!)   Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 4:41 am

Talia reaches for a glass as she continues to munch on a chicken leg, listening to Dori's speech. As Dori finishes with her toast, Talia lifts her glass. "To Family!" she says, and drinks some of the wine. Setting her glass back on the table, she smiled.

"So, besides just gathering here, and gaining a new member. What are we gonna do now?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Emayecue

Emayecue

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!)   Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 3:15 am

When Dori stared at Kyoda for a few seconds, he responded with a cute wink at her, lifting his cup of wine in the air.

Take a good swig of his, he exclaimed in unison with Talia: "To Family!".

After finishing drinking his wine, he promptly put out his now fully smoked cigarette just to light another one right behind.

Quote :
"So, besides just gathering here, and gaining a new member. What are we gonna do now?"

"That's a good question..." Kyoda stood up.

"I think it's time, that we truly decide what our purpose is. We've been chasing undefined purpose for a long time now, just doing bits of this, and bits of that. Most of us have been rejected, or exiled ourselves from Soul Society, due to our differences. Yet, we all have integrity to spare. What is the best way, for us to make a mark in history? Do we stick to the human world, do we belong here? Dori... What are we gonna do?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.runuo.com/community/
Diaveras

Diaveras

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!)   Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 5:50 am

Abelle raised his glass as well though not really one for talking in this moment not like it mattered anyway. He felt like throwing the glass behind him just for the hell of it but this was not the time for that. He simply drank from it and awaited for anything else to occur.
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!)   Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:09 pm

Kyouda had a point. A very good one, in fact, one that she knows would be addressed today. "That is an important question, and one that will need a very, very long answer. In truth, it is not only mine to make this decision. There are many ways that we could proceed, and we can't do all of them... and so I have gathered all of you here... the only remaining members of our family, the six people who help run this whole affair. We could stick to the human world, much as we are not meant for this place. We could strive to win our way back into Soul Society, through force, or submission, or trickery... or we could attempt things that the Shinigami would fine reprehensible for their own reasons. What do you all advise we do?" It was a question with a blade, and though any answer would be welcome... they all knew her opinion on Shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!)   Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:17 pm

Rekki looked thoughtful for a moment as he put his piece of chicken down. "I.. don't think the shinigami are gonna accept us without it being grudgingly." He says after a few moments. Tossing back the contents of his wine glass, Rekki quickly drains it. "Why don't we do something like.. I dunno, take down whomever we percieve as a threat to the human world? Be it shinigami, hollow, or whatever. This is our turf now, we should protect it how we see fit."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!)   Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rebirth and Reunion (ALL VIZARD MUST POST HERE!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2