Division Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Division Zero

Division Zero is a RP based on the Bleach series.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» It exists still?
Reporting for duty, ma'am!  (Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 11:52 pm by Solar Apo

» How many still visit?
Reporting for duty, ma'am!  (Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:02 am by Solar Apo

» Good memories :)
Reporting for duty, ma'am!  (Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:54 am by Yumikkaku

» Site Future, here is your chance for input.
Reporting for duty, ma'am!  (Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:34 pm by Solar Apo

» Possible new site
Reporting for duty, ma'am!  (Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:15 am by Solar Apo

» faction colors
Reporting for duty, ma'am!  (Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:09 pm by Rukuya

» So.... just wondering
Reporting for duty, ma'am!  (Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:59 pm by Solar Apo

» Raging in the Training House.
Reporting for duty, ma'am!  (Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:11 pm by Kira the Crimson

» Gladiator Arena SUGGESTION THREAD
Reporting for duty, ma'am!  (Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:02 am by Kane

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
Reporting for duty, ma'am!  (Complete) - Page 2 000aaa Photobucket
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 97 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:27 am

Reporting for duty, ma'am! (Complete)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kira the Crimson

Kira the Crimson

Reporting for duty, ma'am!  (Complete) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting for duty, ma'am! (Complete)   Reporting for duty, ma'am!  (Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:01 am

Kira had to do a double-take when she saw Saskia running with the sake in her hands. That... had been WAY too quick. How eager was that girl to search the men's locker room?

She decided that it wouldn't do to give the girl TOO much time searching for the key. Maybe if she felt Kira's spiritual pressure approaching, she would find it faster...

The captain let all her reiatsu flow freely and detectably, then walked at a comfortable pace back to her house/office.
Back to top Go down
Saskia

Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Reporting for duty, ma'am! (Complete)   Reporting for duty, ma'am!  (Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:09 am

She opened the safe, having dug the key out of that... nightmare. Now to open it and retrieve her....

The fuck... She narrowed her eyes and dropped her head forward. The captain was an evil fucking scientist of trolling.... It was empty booze bottles... and paperwork... How... how the fuck... had she even anticipated this?! She flipped the safe over, spilling the contents out, before she felt the captain's pressure. Oh shit. She scrambled over and grabbed the pile of junk, stuffing all of it into her pockets. The captain was coming somewhat slowly but not enough for her to goof around. If she bothered running to the door, she'd get caught...

Well, through the window one more time. She leapt up to the sill and dove out to the opposite building. Scrambling to the roof, she didn't bother sneaking. Captain Ketsuken was in range of the house and there was no way she couldn't see her leaving by now. She instead shunpo'd for the life of her for the meeting hall. She felt the captain coming behind her and she moved with all speed for the door of the hall before diving through it with a tumble. She stood up, out of breath, her shinigami robes quite a mess and showing a little more skin then she'd like, although to be fair that was none. "C...Captain..Captain Ketsuken... I... I won!" She huffed and wheezed out, before falling backwards and collapsing against a desk, still trying to breathe.
Back to top Go down
Kira the Crimson

Kira the Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Reporting for duty, ma'am! (Complete)   Reporting for duty, ma'am!  (Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:46 am

The captain strolled into her office, smiling at the tired girl collapsed by the desk.

"Oh, did you actually open that safe? Put the contents on my desk." She walked over to her chair and sat down, pulled out a bottle of alcohol, and took a drink.

"Want some?" she asked and pushed a bottle of booze to the tired girl. Saskia was exhausted. Most likely she wanted water more than something dehydrating... "If you prefer water, you can have some as well." She pointed toward the side of her room where she had a water dispenser and cups. It had three dispensers for hot, cold, and neutral water.

"And when you are hydrated again, take a better look at this paperwork that was in the safe." Kira had taken the papers closer and signed it.

The paperwork was official forms for a captain to acknowledge a new vice captain. Saskia would need to sign it as well. That was her agreement to become the vice captain. Kira smirked, wondering if Saskia had freaked out at the first sight of paperwork and had therefore not payed any attention to what it had actually said. Kira had to send her on that hunt. She didn't have the forms on hand, so she couldn't have officially made Saskia a VC until she'd found the forms anyway.
Back to top Go down
Saskia

Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Reporting for duty, ma'am! (Complete)   Reporting for duty, ma'am!  (Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:02 am

She slowly climbed to her feet, bracing herself on the desk. Her slightly undersized robes were doing little to conceal the poor girl's cleavage as she looked from the paper to the captain. Still panting as she tried to catch her breath, she grinned like a moron. "S..So I passed. Aha!" Victory... VICTORY DAMN IT! If she'd had the energy she would've started victory dancing. But that called for much more oxygen in her lungs. "And.. n-no thanks... I don't really like.. phew.. to drink." she said with a smile. "Thank you though!" She said, slowly standing up and quickly adjusting her uniform (maybe now she could get a new one as Vice Captain?) before going and getting some water.

Walking back, she looked down at the paperwork. She'd been so out of it from what she'd found and in such a hurry to escape she hadn't had time to read it. Scanning it. Official acknowledgement? Oh goodness, she wanted to cry. She looked up at the captain before quickly standing at attention. "Ma'am! I will make you proud!" She said sternly, before leaning down and quickly filling out the form. Once it was done, she stood back up before awkwardly extending her hand to shake the captain's. She might have gone for a hug, but well... She was just a teensy bit terrified of how the woman made her feel right now.
Back to top Go down
Kira the Crimson

Kira the Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Reporting for duty, ma'am! (Complete)   Reporting for duty, ma'am!  (Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:18 am

Kira shook the girl's hand firmly. "I'll expect a lot from you, Vice Captain Taraka. Take a breather to relax from that mission. When you're ready, I have another mission for you. Since you seemed so excited to do housecleaning for me, I thought I would give you another similar job. I have another room for you to clean..." she grinned as she let the words sink in. Just in case the girl didn't catch on, Kira made it very clear. "You did such a great job cleaning my office, I'd like for you to straighten up my bedroom as well."
Back to top Go down
Saskia

Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Reporting for duty, ma'am! (Complete)   Reporting for duty, ma'am!  (Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:23 am

She shook her hand before standing at attention. Already a second mission? She could easily say she was excited. This last one was obviously a test, but hopefully this one would -.... Back to the room? Her face slowly but surely turned a bright red, her eyes widening as her mouth hung open a bit. "Y...Your room?!" She was quite sure this job would be the death of her.... But damn if it didn't sound like a fun death.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reporting for duty, ma'am! (Complete)   Reporting for duty, ma'am!  (Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reporting for duty, ma'am! (Complete)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2