Division Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Division Zero

Division Zero is a RP based on the Bleach series.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» It exists still?
A humble abode. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 11:52 pm by Solar Apo

» How many still visit?
A humble abode. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:02 am by Solar Apo

» Good memories :)
A humble abode. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:54 am by Yumikkaku

» Site Future, here is your chance for input.
A humble abode. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:34 pm by Solar Apo

» Possible new site
A humble abode. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:15 am by Solar Apo

» faction colors
A humble abode. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:09 pm by Rukuya

» So.... just wondering
A humble abode. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:59 pm by Solar Apo

» Raging in the Training House.
A humble abode. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:11 pm by Kira the Crimson

» Gladiator Arena SUGGESTION THREAD
A humble abode. I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:02 am by Kane

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
A humble abode. 000aaa Photobucket
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 97 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:27 am

A humble abode.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Karides

Karides

A humble abode. Empty
PostSubject: A humble abode.   A humble abode. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:41 pm

Located right besides the ninth division barracks, a quaint little house stood. It is unassuming and nothing grand compared to the other buildings around it, and certainly not compared to the wide grounds the ninth division enjoy for their extensive Kido activities. Inside, there is nothing more than a corridor connecting a small living room with and a kitchen and two rooms.

This is the accommodation for the current captain of the ninth division, Kano Uyusei.

OOC: From the Walk

"Welcome." Kano said, sliding the door open and turning back to bow at her guests as a gesture of courtesy.

This might be the very first time ever that she had a guest other than Masaru. Normally, she tries not to have guests, or if she do she have them in the ninth division itself, seeing how she is either sleeping or dead drunk in here. Kano sure as hell did not want anyone else to know how undignified she can get when in either of the two states,but seeing how she would not be sleeping or drinking anytime soon (she hope; the tea party might...*cough*), the blue haired girl guessed it would not hurt to have them in here for once.

She only hope they would not mind her place being much smaller than the rest of the captains. "Please come in."

Now if they would be kind enough to hurry up, since she is still dripping wet and the puddle on her doorstep is growing larger by the minute.
Back to top Go down
Oni Karasu

A humble abode. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A humble abode.   A humble abode. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:21 pm

Onihime nodded to Kano as she stepped inside. "Thank you, Taicho." she said as she looked around the Captains home. "It's a very nice place you've got here." she added, and it was. Despite it's size, it looked to be a rather cozy home.

"You should change cloths soon, Taicho. Do you mind if I take a seat at your table?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

A humble abode. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A humble abode.   A humble abode. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:54 pm

"I'll make tea while you change. Its rather cozy here, I like it." Arka's face was pleasantly blank and she headed for the kitchen, knowing the smaller girl would need something warm in her. She found a tea kettle, or well water heater since they had so many uses, and started heating it up while looking for the tea. It took her a few seconds to find some, but find it she did.
Back to top Go down
Karides

Karides

A humble abode. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A humble abode.   A humble abode. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:44 am

Quote :
"You should change cloths soon, Taicho. Do you mind if I take a seat at your table?"

Kano closed the door behind her, and was about to say something regarding food and drinks when Arka automatically went into the kitchen.

Quote :
"I'll make tea while you change. Its rather cozy here, I like it."

"Ah..." The question died in her throat, and she instead turned to the demonness. "Umm, yea please do."

Gesturing at the small table in the living room, Kano politely excused herself and went into her room to change into fresh set of clothes. The most important thing though, is to hang the coat the vice-captain had lent her to dry so that it did not get any wetter than it did.

And now, they only have to wait.

Exiting her room in a normal shinigami attire sans the haori, Kano nodded to Onihime and sat herself down.

"Umm... I hope Arka know what she is doing." There is a silent plea not to burn her house down behind that one sentence.
Back to top Go down
Oni Karasu

A humble abode. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A humble abode.   A humble abode. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:02 pm

"Tea sounds lovely, thank you Arka-chan." said Onihime politely, as she took a seat at the table.

As they waited for Kano to return, Onihime continued to look around the taicho's cozy little home. It really was quite nice, nothing too glamorous, though Onihime didn't expect much from someone that wasn't of noble blood. It was still a very warm and welcoming home the taicho had here.

Once Kano returned, Onihime greeted her with a smile. "Much better, taicho. Now, was there anything specific you wanted to talk about? I was talking Masaru before the meeting about his little encounter in the Living World. Would you have any more information on the matter?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

A humble abode. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A humble abode.   A humble abode. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:45 am

In fact, Arka knew exactly what she was doing. She knew HOW to make tea, it was the doing that always eluded her. Like now. She had the tea, she had the pots and now the water was boiling so that would be done soon. However, things always went bad when she tried cooking. It wasn't like she didn't know the whole... how to cook. Like mentioned before it was the doing that the problems came up.

She was waiting for it, so when it happened she knew what to do. Or so she thought. With a sudden flare of the stove, the pot that was boiling water started melting and catching on fire. Now THIS was new. She had never had that happen before, but was easily fixed as she had the sink sprayer in her hands. Spraying it over the stove, it was then things got interesting. The water she sprayed had no effect and well... seemed only to fan the flames. Now panicking, Arka ran into the other room and waved her arms. "Oh no no no! Fire FIRE!"
Back to top Go down
Karides

Karides

A humble abode. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A humble abode.   A humble abode. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:40 pm

Quote :
"Oh no no no! Fire FIRE!"

When the plucky woman came running out and flailing her arms in an almost comical way, Kano was first overcame by a sense of amusement until what Arka said finally registered itself in the blue-haired girl's brain.

Drawing in a horrified breath, Kano was instantly up and already dashing past the panicking woman into the kitchen. There, she was greeted by the whole area burning merrily with dancing fire and instantly, the ninth captain froze on the spot.

Fire has never been her thing, not after since that incident.

Last edited by Karides on Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oni Karasu

A humble abode. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A humble abode.   A humble abode. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 5:39 pm

Onihime facepalmed, as Arka ran back into the room panicking. How do you start a fire by boiling water? She asked herself, as got up and rushed into the kitchen. At least it wasn't too bad, just the pot and a small area around the stove top. Onihime quickly turned off the stove, before picking up the burning pot and placing it in the empty sink. She then turned on the water and soaked a few dish rags and wrapped them around the melted pot, putting out the flames. Soaking another rag, she then placed it over the small fire that still burned on the stove top, putting it out as well. Cracking open a window, Onihime let the smoke clear out of the kitchen.

"Well, that could've gone better." she said dryly, as she turned towards the other two women. "Arka, how exactly did this happen?" she questioned the fukutaicho.

She then turned to Kano and spoke. "Don't be too upset with the girl, Kano-chan. I'm sure she feels awful as it is, and would be more then happy to pay off the damages. Right, Arka-chan?" she said, more as if stating a fact then asking Arka to make amends.

"Why don't we go to my place? My servants can make us some tea, and I can have a few come over here and clean things up for you. Replace your stove and counter top, clean your kitchen up a bit and help get the smoke out of things." she offered.
Back to top Go down
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

A humble abode. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A humble abode.   A humble abode. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 5:16 am

"I don't know. I put the pot on the stove and then it caught fire." Arka looked sheepish as she pushed two fingers together. "I forgot that bad things happen when I um... try to cook."

Looking a bit hurt by the thought that she wouldn't pay, Arka hmphed. "Of course I will. Its not like I don't repay things...Okay that sounds good Lady Onihime. Normally my squad makes things for me because they don't like me burning down buildings..."
Back to top Go down
Karides

Karides

A humble abode. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A humble abode.   A humble abode. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 10:42 am

"No.. ah... its okay." It took a while before Kano snapped out of it, and it was right when Onihime put out the fire through a series of quick thinking actions and Arka said she would compensate her for the damage she had caused. "It was an accident right?"

The girl forced a smile to show that everything is fine. Though she really doubt that it was an accident (how could someone cause a fire boiling water for goodness sake!), she should not make herself out to be a petty fool getting pissed over a small thing like this.

"Y-yea, I think shifting over to Xania Taichou's keep is a better idea. I will clean this up later." Kano continued. "Arka san I will go get your clothes."

With that, she disappeared back into her room only to emerge with the vice-captain's robes she had lent her. It was not completely dry yet, but it would have to suffice.

"Umm.. yea. Sorry for being a bad host." She meekly apologised as she led them out of her house.
Back to top Go down
Oni Karasu

A humble abode. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A humble abode.   A humble abode. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 4:17 pm

"There's no need for you to clean this up, Kano-chan. I'll have a few of my servants tend to this for you. When you return, your kitchen will be as good as new." said Onihime. She smiled to her fellow taicho, as she continued to speak and rested a hand on her shoulder. "None since, you're a fine host Kano-chan, and I thank you for your hospitality. Now it's my turn to return the favor." she said, as she made her way to the door.

Exiting Kano's home, Onihime waited for the other two women to join her, before leading them down the street towards the 7th District.
Back to top Go down
Karides

Karides

A humble abode. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A humble abode.   A humble abode. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 6:02 pm

OOC: You can create the new thread at your division now Oni.
Back to top Go down
Boylan2.0

Boylan2.0

A humble abode. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A humble abode.   A humble abode. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 8:25 pm

Kagerou approached the captains barracks and walked through the little gate it was pretty early in the morning as the sun was just beggining to rise. He knocked on the door rather loudly. "Hellooo Captain Uyusei I have a special surprise for you"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A humble abode. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A humble abode.   A humble abode. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A humble abode.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Division Zero :: Squad Nine-
Jump to: