Division Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Division Zero

Division Zero is a RP based on the Bleach series.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» It exists still?
Extreme Bug Bombing I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 11:52 pm by Solar Apo

» How many still visit?
Extreme Bug Bombing I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:02 am by Solar Apo

» Good memories :)
Extreme Bug Bombing I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:54 am by Yumikkaku

» Site Future, here is your chance for input.
Extreme Bug Bombing I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:34 pm by Solar Apo

» Possible new site
Extreme Bug Bombing I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:15 am by Solar Apo

» faction colors
Extreme Bug Bombing I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:09 pm by Rukuya

» So.... just wondering
Extreme Bug Bombing I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:59 pm by Solar Apo

» Raging in the Training House.
Extreme Bug Bombing I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:11 pm by Kira the Crimson

» Gladiator Arena SUGGESTION THREAD
Extreme Bug Bombing I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:02 am by Kane

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
Extreme Bug Bombing 000aaa Photobucket
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 97 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:27 am

Extreme Bug Bombing

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Diaveras

Diaveras

Extreme Bug Bombing Empty
PostSubject: Extreme Bug Bombing   Extreme Bug Bombing I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 12:34 am

OOC: This takes place about a week efore the silent thread.

Abelle was wandering, he had been told to look for a specific building and clear it out. "Least I get ta see the weird part of town." The buildings he was passing by were definitely a bit odd in design.

It wasn't long that Abelle finally came up to the building he needed to clear out. He could sense plenty of hollow activity inside. "Strange that so many are in one place." Abelle then sensed something around the building. Ah, I see. They've been rounded up and sealed inside for extermination. Who the hell does that? Prolly some weak as piss group of no skills that decided to go home and bring back some officer of theirs. Ah whatever let's get this over with, I'm gonna have my room on the highest floor its got. With that he approached the building and entered it.

Last edited by Diaveras on Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Bug Bombing   Extreme Bug Bombing I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:01 am

Well, technically they hadn't done it so that they could go and get an officer, they'd gone in and manufactured a haunting so that they could get the nice, big-ass home on the cheap. Fittingly, it was an old remodeled church, complete with steeple, so it looked the part of the haunted bit rather well. It had been converted into a home by some past owner, so their modifications had all been done, but they had needed as much of a markdown as they could get... hence shepherding all them hollows in to get the place nice and haunted, thus driving the price down after a few owner misfortunes.

He'd fine a note tacked to the door, actually addressed to him.

Abelle, I hope this meets you well. In case you haven't noticed, there are many hollows inside. If you destroy the place, not only will the price come out of your ass, you'll be rebuilding the place from the ground up, and definitely not in the condition it's in now. Therefore, I would be careful in your application of Kidou on the premises, and try not to let any hollows use attacks that might damage the place too much... Have fun.

P.S. I'd recommend doing it soon, I don't know if hollows can breed, but they seem to attract each other when there's a lot together like this. Some assumption that the food must be good. So... probably a few more than were on your report, and more all the time.
Back to top Go down
Diaveras

Diaveras

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Bug Bombing   Extreme Bug Bombing I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:54 am

Abelle read the note carefully. Outta MY ass? Fuuuuuck dat. Guess I can't use Sokatsui Abelle sighed at this. If I cant wreck the place all I want I'm gonna have to create some room to hold back and still be effective.

With that Abelle had his mask appear. "Why me? Can't you call her name?"

Abelle got a bit annoyed. Abenzio I don't want to risk you calling game over. sides why not kill hollow as a fellow hollow eh? Hmm guess I can cover the door.

Abelle took a stance and began to yell. "HEY MAMMA! SCHOOOOOOOL'S OUT!" He kicked the door right off its hinges and fired hado 31 shakaho through the door way, hitting and killing a hollow. "Aww damn. You ain't mamma, yer not ugly enough. Not any of you." He looked around to see the building filled with hollow. "Guess the breeding thing ain't impossible, otherwise I just interrupted a buffet. By the way this is mamma's house and yer all trespassin. But hey I'm a nice guy."

Abelle pulled out a small case within which was an ace of clubs and held it up for the hollow to see. "Whichever one of you can talk take a guess of which one I'm thinking of. Hearts, clubs, or diamonds?" Abelle was at this time thinking of diamonds.
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Bug Bombing   Extreme Bug Bombing I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 2:02 am

Unsurprisingly, not a one of them replies with a guess, the response mostly being a cacophony of wails, shouts, and screams as they all charge at him, each one trying to be the one to tear him limb from limb and feast on his... soul? Souls? Who knows with what he is... screw it, they just want to eat him.
Back to top Go down
Diaveras

Diaveras

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Bug Bombing   Extreme Bug Bombing I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 2:09 am

Abelle gave out another sigh. "borin." His ability activated on the nearest hollow, the thing ripped apart, it's pieces flying everywhere. Abelle placed the card in his pocket again, not seeming to take seriously the fact that a large number of hollows were charging at him. Another sigh as he looked back at them once more. "Whatever."

Abelle drew his sword and cut the first few hollows in half while using hado 1 Sho to push back the rest. "Ain't in the mood for a party boys, or rather things." He shunpoed his way in and got on the other side of the hollows. This should be just fine. he smiled again as he aimed his palm at the hollows with the empty door way directly behind them. "Sokatsui!" the large torrent of blue reiatsu passed over many of the hollows and safely went through the doorway, causing no damage to the building.
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Bug Bombing   Extreme Bug Bombing I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 2:19 am

They didn't seem to care about their lost brothers and sisters, just pouring in to attack him from all directions. ONe of them rears up and starts charging up some sort of fire technique, while one shaped like a giant scorpion tries to skewer him with its tail.
Back to top Go down
Diaveras

Diaveras

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Bug Bombing   Extreme Bug Bombing I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 2:26 am

That don't feel good. Abelle looked behind him to see a flames coming from the hollow. "Ah hell I ain't paying for this place if it gets burned down." He quickly put his fingers forward and fired byakurai at the hollow, killing it and causing its fire to dissipate. The other hollow, with the scorpion tale, manages to hit him for a second before he shunpoes away from it. "Betta not hav been poisoned!"

Abelle charged forward. "bakudo no yon: Hainawa!" A rope came from his hand and wrapepd aronud the hollow as Abelle sliced it apart with his sword. "Frickin try ta eat me. As if."

"Abelle you should be serious, they have the numeric advantage."

So what? how bout one of them be some kind of strong? They can't all be piss weak one of them's gotta have eaten a bunch of the others.
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Bug Bombing   Extreme Bug Bombing I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 2:51 am

Still more and more hollows pour in, to the point where one would think that the place couldn't hold them all. The stinger was probably prisoned, because that arm felt like it was made of lead. They keep on trying to eat him, even now that if they had blood, it would have painted the walls a new color by now.
Back to top Go down
Diaveras

Diaveras

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Bug Bombing   Extreme Bug Bombing I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:03 am

Look at this! How do they not have a gillian yet? Ah whatever more fun for me. Abelle switched his sword to his other hand and focused on zanjutsu as he started cutting down the hollows as quickly as they wee coming. "Get it through yer heads there ain't no way you gunna chomp on me!"

One came at him from behind, Abelle jumped backward letting it go by underneath him, he put a spin on himself so he could cut the thing down the length of its body as it passed by. "Is it really that hard to figure out that I'm too much for ya? Or are you all just morons?"

Another pair charged at him from his sides. Isn't this a typical situation? he jumped out of the way and let the two collide, though one was bigger than the other, enough to consume the smaller rather than crashing into it. Works fer me. He brought his sword down on the hollow that consumed the other, slicing its head off. Damn it how many more are there? This is starting to feel like a chore.
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Bug Bombing   Extreme Bug Bombing I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:13 am

Lucky him, they decided to agree with him, all of them seeming to be running into the bathroom... at once... followed by a loud, extended chomping noise... Well, it seems that the whole problem of it being too boring is about to be solved. Then there's a loud wailing sound from within, and small drifts of fog start drifting... through the door? now that's messed up. Then the hollow steps through the door, and things start getting a lot more wierd.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Diaveras

Diaveras

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Bug Bombing   Extreme Bug Bombing I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:17 am

Abelle stared at the creature for a second before giving a smile. "Helloooooo Mamma."

"Abelle if that thing eats you, it might have enough power to evolve into a gillian as it is."

Well then the damn things not gonna eat me now is it? Abelle started by seeing what kind of strength the thing had in it. He traced his hands through the air in triangular pattern and launched shitotsu sansen at the beast.
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Bug Bombing   Extreme Bug Bombing I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:33 am

Well THAT was messed up. The Kidou spell goes RIGHT THROUGH the damn thing, impacts the wall behind it, and puts a nice little hole in it, like it had been smoke rather than an obviously physical Hollow. A cackling escapes from it, and it lashes out, one of its arms striking out, nails elongating into crimson scalpels as it swipes at the air, these obviously physical from the sound they made, and very, very sharp.
Back to top Go down
Diaveras

Diaveras

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Bug Bombing   Extreme Bug Bombing I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:38 am

What the shit? Damn it that's gon be on my ass. Oh right claws Abelle blocked these with his zanpakuto. I fight this thing so hazardly I'ma be broke from all the repairs. "So now you're taking this seriously?"

Yup. This shit is messed up. He decided he'd need to figure out what was solid on this thing. He pushed the claws away and started dragging the zanpakuto down the thing's hand and hopefully it's arm. While also casting bakudo 39 to create a shield to separate him from the beast, in case it tried to use its free hand to attack.
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Bug Bombing   Extreme Bug Bombing I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:40 am

You know, he should probably have figured that this would happen. As soon as his Zanpakuto moves through the 'cloak' portion of the Hollow, it would simply fall through, as if it was simply made of nothing. The claws retract in under the cloak, and with a cackle, the creature falls through the floor, before he would hear a slight click sound behind him. a moment before the claws extend again, attempting to skewer through him as they extend to their full length again.
Back to top Go down
Diaveras

Diaveras

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Bug Bombing   Extreme Bug Bombing I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:08 am

Fuck. I feel stupid. He heard the click and instantly moved forward, the claws pass over his back and leave a long cut as he shunpoed off to the church's main room where he could move a lot more. "unholy bitch this is da house of GAWD."

What do you care? You're not religious?

So? The cloak was not solid at all. So then there is a bakudo that would work on this thing. "Bakudo no Kuu: Geki!" If it worked the hollow would start glowing red and find itself unable to move any part of its solid body.
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Bug Bombing   Extreme Bug Bombing I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:28 am

The cloak begins to boil, the creature thrashing around in its hold. Given that it was a spiritual bond, it actually held it in place, though it thrashes out, attempting to break the hold, and the cloak falls around it, obscuring it from sight as it attempts to free itself.
Back to top Go down
Diaveras

Diaveras

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Bug Bombing   Extreme Bug Bombing I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:41 am

It worked. now to finish it off Abelle was about to use another kido when it finally occured to him and he smiled evily. "Hey hollow-san." He pulled out the card and showed it to him. "Hearts, spades, or diamonds?" Abelle was thinking of hearts and the ability activated, if this thing didn't answer it would die, if it guessed wrong it might not die but it would take damage and show Abelle where to attack.
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Bug Bombing   Extreme Bug Bombing I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:49 am

Perhaps rather surprisingly, the mouth opens, still visible up there, appearing to be clad in a black hat. "HEEEEEAAAAAARTSSSSSS."... Apparently the hollow can talk. And it's damn lucky. Still it struggles... and it was strong too, wearing down the bindings slowly but surely. It'd be free shortly, and then it would start fighting again.
Back to top Go down
Diaveras

Diaveras

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Bug Bombing   Extreme Bug Bombing I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:53 am

Now that was a creepy voice. And the bastard got it right too. He gave up on it and decided to use a kido spell. He started by using hado #1 Sho to launch the bound hollow back to the door way. Perfect. he shunpoed over and without holding back he fired hado 33 Sokatsui, it would engulf every part of the hollow and pass through the doors without damaging the house.
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Bug Bombing   Extreme Bug Bombing I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:56 am

Damn thing still doesn't seem to be targettable by... anything, the force just travelling through it like water... again, though the cloak seems blown back a bit by the force, becoming a bit more ragged, though it seems to... heal as the thing redoubles its struggling, managing to make some cracks in the spiritual bond that was holding it.
Back to top Go down
Diaveras

Diaveras

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Bug Bombing   Extreme Bug Bombing I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:35 am

Da Fuck?! It passed right through. That fugger. Abelle was becoming irritated now, the bakudo wouldn't hold it for much longer. "figure it out already."

what the hell do you know? That damn cloak is protecting it.

"Exactly blow it away."

With a bit of anger in his voice. I just tried that!

'Not directly, Abelle."

Are you serious? I would damage the building to do that.

"do you have a better way?"

Abelle smiled slightly. I hope Abelle held his sword out in front of him. "hado # 58" he let go of the sword which simply began floating in place he tapped it and it began to spin and launch a whirlwind at the hollow. "Tenran."
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Bug Bombing   Extreme Bug Bombing I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:37 am

There's a sound like shattering glass, and then tearing cloth, as the binding is broken just as the wind tears away the Hollow's cloak, sending it flying onto a wall. It looks like a huge, misshapen spider now, letting out that wail again as it rushes its way up, attempting to make it to safety as it recharges its cloak.
Back to top Go down
Diaveras

Diaveras

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Bug Bombing   Extreme Bug Bombing I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:48 am

Yes. his smile grew as he shunpoed over to the thing. "Where ya goin, mamma?" He took a slash at the middle most part of the thing trying to sever the thing in two. "This is the best part of the movie! Where the main character finally let's out all his rage and kicks ass." It can be seen as his expression changes to reflect his anger at the thing, he hated it and its cloak.
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Bug Bombing   Extreme Bug Bombing I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:53 am

It squeals, turning to scuttle away. Rather fast, too, though not at such speeds he can't catch it... but he only has a few seconds before that damn cloak is back, so he'd best work fast to kill it before it gets away... ragged bits are already beginning to reform.
Back to top Go down
Diaveras

Diaveras

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Bug Bombing   Extreme Bug Bombing I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:57 am

"enough playing around Abelle finish it."

Fine then. ruin my good time! he chose the least destructive kido he could use as it was concentrated a bit more than the others. "Raikoho" From his hand he fired reiatsu that looked like lightning, it was concentrated and would not do much damage to the building.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Bug Bombing   Extreme Bug Bombing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Extreme Bug Bombing
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Division Zero :: Vizard Base-
Jump to: