Division Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Division Zero

Division Zero is a RP based on the Bleach series.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» It exists still?
Mock battle: Primera and Quartra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 11:52 pm by Solar Apo

» How many still visit?
Mock battle: Primera and Quartra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:02 am by Solar Apo

» Good memories :)
Mock battle: Primera and Quartra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:54 am by Yumikkaku

» Site Future, here is your chance for input.
Mock battle: Primera and Quartra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:34 pm by Solar Apo

» Possible new site
Mock battle: Primera and Quartra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:15 am by Solar Apo

» faction colors
Mock battle: Primera and Quartra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:09 pm by Rukuya

» So.... just wondering
Mock battle: Primera and Quartra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:59 pm by Solar Apo

» Raging in the Training House.
Mock battle: Primera and Quartra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:11 pm by Kira the Crimson

» Gladiator Arena SUGGESTION THREAD
Mock battle: Primera and Quartra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:02 am by Kane

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
Mock battle: Primera and Quartra - Page 2 000aaa Photobucket
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 97 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:27 am

Mock battle: Primera and Quartra

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BronyPi

BronyPi

Mock battle: Primera and Quartra - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mock battle: Primera and Quartra   Mock battle: Primera and Quartra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:42 am

She smiles, jumping lightly up into Hissori's arms, then swinging around to seat herself on his shoulders. "That's much better, I just didn't know if you'd come... and um... well... I said that drinking water isn't the same as absorbing it... because it just gives me energy, it doesnt... help with the need to drink..."
Back to top Go down
Diaveras

Diaveras

PostSubject: Re: Mock battle: Primera and Quartra   Mock battle: Primera and Quartra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:46 am

"Oh.. I guess I can see how that works out." He started carrying her away from the batle area, which was in need of repair. He picked up the sword he dropped and sheathed it again. "Can't forget this, it's important." He had both swords again. "oh that reminds me. "Hissori turned around and went back to grab Neneki's weapons which they had almost left on the ground then the two left the area.
Back to top Go down
BronyPi

BronyPi

PostSubject: Re: Mock battle: Primera and Quartra   Mock battle: Primera and Quartra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:21 am

The small girl nods, wrapping her arms tighter around him. "Thank you for the ride, Hiso-Nii-Sama... Can I take a nap on the way over... I'm really tired..." If she's required to stay up she will, but she has a hard time of it, her eyes drooping a little all the way there, and she'd be a bit tired during the operation... all will be fine if she has a little rest, especially if there's a glass of water or any sort of liquid there at the end of it for her. She murmurs a little in her sleep, of things she won't remember when she wakes up... little snatches of the past for him, though they might not help much.
Back to top Go down
Diaveras

Diaveras

PostSubject: Re: Mock battle: Primera and Quartra   Mock battle: Primera and Quartra - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:49 am

"Of course, Nene. I'll wake you when we get there" However Nene had already slipped into a dream, he could hear her murmurs, of familiar events. He was not blamed for her being how she is now, not when she was a child anyway. But he didn't know if Nene remembered when she was in her other form. The bit of worry in him was not gone, he wanted to ask the adult version of Neneki how she feels about the subject. But this was probably something he wouldn't know for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mock battle: Primera and Quartra   Mock battle: Primera and Quartra - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mock battle: Primera and Quartra
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Division Zero :: Arrancar Training Facility-
Jump to: