Division Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Division Zero

Division Zero is a RP based on the Bleach series.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» It exists still?
Equipment Application Office I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 11:52 pm by Solar Apo

» How many still visit?
Equipment Application Office I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:02 am by Solar Apo

» Good memories :)
Equipment Application Office I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:54 am by Yumikkaku

» Site Future, here is your chance for input.
Equipment Application Office I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:34 pm by Solar Apo

» Possible new site
Equipment Application Office I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:15 am by Solar Apo

» faction colors
Equipment Application Office I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:09 pm by Rukuya

» So.... just wondering
Equipment Application Office I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:59 pm by Solar Apo

» Raging in the Training House.
Equipment Application Office I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:11 pm by Kira the Crimson

» Gladiator Arena SUGGESTION THREAD
Equipment Application Office I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:02 am by Kane

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
Equipment Application Office 000aaa Photobucket
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 97 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:27 am

Equipment Application Office

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Boylan2.0

Boylan2.0

Equipment Application Office Empty
PostSubject: Equipment Application Office   Equipment Application Office I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 7:29 am

The equipment and various inventions created in the 12th Squad are essential in completing the responsibilities given to the Gotei 13. So whenever a squad, or even individual Soul reapers feel as though their technology can help aid them in their various missions, they come down to the Equipment Application Office.

Here the technology of the furture is just a few short hours of waiting in line away. Take a number and pray to the Spirit King that you hear them call you. Here they will send you to the back of the line so fast you wont know what hit you. A good attitude or a little extra insentive have never hurt your chances of getting to the front the line a little quicker though.

Upon entering the office you will notice its almost sterile environment. On the far wall there are various forms lined across the counter categorized by which type of equipment you want. Each person must fill one of these out. Next there is a Reiatsu scanner that takes a small prick of blood from your thumb this will display your name on the list. After that you can then take a seat in one of the few chairs in this office. There is usally at least three or four people standing around due to lack of chairs. If somebody important like a captain or lieutenant happens to stop in though they are usually welcomed by either Sai or Lejiel.

Back to top Go down

Equipment Application Office
Page 1 of 1