Division Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Division Zero

Division Zero is a RP based on the Bleach series.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» It exists still?
Defense over Offense (Arc 1) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 11:52 pm by Solar Apo

» How many still visit?
Defense over Offense (Arc 1) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:02 am by Solar Apo

» Good memories :)
Defense over Offense (Arc 1) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:54 am by Yumikkaku

» Site Future, here is your chance for input.
Defense over Offense (Arc 1) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:34 pm by Solar Apo

» Possible new site
Defense over Offense (Arc 1) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:15 am by Solar Apo

» faction colors
Defense over Offense (Arc 1) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:09 pm by Rukuya

» So.... just wondering
Defense over Offense (Arc 1) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:59 pm by Solar Apo

» Raging in the Training House.
Defense over Offense (Arc 1) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:11 pm by Kira the Crimson

» Gladiator Arena SUGGESTION THREAD
Defense over Offense (Arc 1) I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:02 am by Kane

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
Defense over Offense (Arc 1) 000aaa Photobucket
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 97 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:27 am

Defense over Offense (Arc 1)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Solar Apo

Solar Apo

Defense over Offense (Arc 1) Empty
PostSubject: Defense over Offense (Arc 1)   Defense over Offense (Arc 1) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 2:55 am

Arka ran as soon as she was out of there. Something big was about to happen and she sure as hell didn't want to be caught in any sort of crossfire. Flashstepping when she got far enough away, the newbie captain was rather upset, though her outside seemed calmed. Inside she was in turmoil. Was she betraying the Soul Society? Her Family? Her Squad? What was going on here!? Everything was going to hell and the explanations made no dent in her mind. They weren't even considered at this point. What could she, a new captain, possibly do to halt or move the flow that was going on now? All she could think to do was return to her squad... Those she left behind, they had no idea about all of this. In fact, they would be in great danger. How could she let them throw their afterlives away?

Reaching her squad, she wasn't out of breath, but was damn near it. Worry and anger were starting to take hold, and it showed by her face. Squad members greeted her at the gates and she waved them off. "No time! This is a code red. All members are to go to emergency stations. I repeat emergencies stations. Have the Butterflies loosed and sent off to everywhere. I don't care where. If something happens to this squad, their survival is a priority. I'll be in my office."

What she was about to do was going to be very very taxing. Since she had gotten bankai, the reach and area of her sound strings had increased by quite a bit. This would be the first time she tried to cover such a large area. On her way to the formal office, someone handed her a picture. Looking at it, she handed it back. "So was it destroyed?"

"Yes Ma'am. Once the butterflies spotted it, it was completely gotten rid of." Arka wanted to hug this person, it was the best news she had had. So she did. It helped a bit, calming her enough to actually attempt this. Man, she wasn't cut out for this job. She was too well adjusted. Stress like this would give her wrinkles... Sitting in the uncomfy chair, Arka released her shikai.

"Oto ni Michi Sekai, Fukyowaon!" The ink covered her arms and body, while her threads reached out over the course of the squad, both in the air and over the ground. This was going to be taxing, and her preparations and practicing might not prove that she would survive this. Still, Arka closed her red eyes and relaxed her body, letting the sounds travel off her mind. If someone entered or came near the squad, she would know it. Hopefully that would be enough warning.
Back to top Go down

Defense over Offense (Arc 1)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Division Zero :: Squad Three-
Jump to: