Division Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Division Zero

Division Zero is a RP based on the Bleach series.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» It exists still?
Raging in the Training House. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 11:52 pm by Solar Apo

» How many still visit?
Raging in the Training House. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:02 am by Solar Apo

» Good memories :)
Raging in the Training House. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:54 am by Yumikkaku

» Site Future, here is your chance for input.
Raging in the Training House. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:34 pm by Solar Apo

» Possible new site
Raging in the Training House. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:15 am by Solar Apo

» faction colors
Raging in the Training House. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:09 pm by Rukuya

» So.... just wondering
Raging in the Training House. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:59 pm by Solar Apo

» Raging in the Training House.
Raging in the Training House. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:11 pm by Kira the Crimson

» Gladiator Arena SUGGESTION THREAD
Raging in the Training House. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:02 am by Kane

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
Raging in the Training House. - Page 4 000aaa Photobucket
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 97 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:27 am

Raging in the Training House.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira the Crimson

Kira the Crimson

Raging in the Training House. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Raging in the Training House. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:48 am

Kira's hands found more secretive places that would likely trigger a reaction.

"You don't hide it in here, do you?"

Then she drew her hands back and went for the woman's breasts again. "These are about large enough to carry all the magic you should be storing. Wouldn't surprise me if it was in here."
Back to top Go down
Saskia

Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Raging in the Training House. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:52 am

Her eyes widened along with her mouth. "Ah..AHH~" she choked on the cry as her back arched. "Fuck.." she managed to get out before the hand moved away... She wrapped her legs around the captain as her hands moved up. She was still panting from that, but it wasn't as bad as before. "C-Captain.." she said, barely more then a whimper. Captain what? She decided to stay quiet, not even daring to say what came next.
Back to top Go down
Kira the Crimson

Kira the Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Raging in the Training House. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:00 am

"Hmm... If you're going to keep calling me that, I'll start calling you Vice Captain Taraka..." Kira wraped her hands around to the girl's back and felt around her shoulder blades and up to her neck "...and that's quite a mouthful. You don't want me having to call you all that, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Saskia

Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Raging in the Training House. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:04 am

Practically melting as the other woman's arms enveloped her, she wished she could escape Kira's gaze. "N..not if you don't want to Captain Ketsuken." She said, managing a flirty smile just enough before giving another little moan to get her point across. "Wh..what are you going to do to me... C-captain?" She managed. God, she was dreading the response..
Back to top Go down
Kira the Crimson

Kira the Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Raging in the Training House. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:08 am

"Well... if you want to be militaristic about this," she said in a faux-authorative voice. "Then I ought to discipline you for this... naughty behavior." She kept one hand behind the girl, stroking her hair, which bringing her other hand to shake a finger at her.
Back to top Go down
Saskia

Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Raging in the Training House. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:12 am

Militaristic? She.. she sighed and grinned like an idiot as Kira stroked her hair. That felt nice. She gave her best most serious pout to the captain. "Yes.. I've been very bad, Captain... Fraternizing with an officer." she said, trying her damnedest to keep her cool and play along. It was no fun if she just moaned the whole time... well... It wasn't the funny kind of fun at least.
Back to top Go down
Kira the Crimson

Kira the Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Raging in the Training House. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:20 am

That grin... the girl was enjoying this way too much. Maybe a little discipline was in order after all.

"Ah, fraternizing with an officer... quite a crime. The real punishment for that is quite tame, so I might have to... bump it up a notch." She traced her finger along the girl's neck until she reached her mouth. "Otherwise it might not have an effect on you." She tapped Saski's lips. "But as long as you keep your lips sealed about this... I'll keep giving you punishments that you like. You understand what I mean?"
Back to top Go down
Saskia

Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Raging in the Training House. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:22 am

She tipped her head to the side, panting as the finger traced its way up. Fuck... her body was on fire... when it reached her mouth she looked at Kira... she looked at the finger on her face. Oh she wanted.. bad things right now.. so many... And she wanted the fun punishments. She looked at Kira again before the finger tapped her lip. Unable to even control the reaction, she bit the finger playfully, her mouth enveloping it. Locking eyes with Kira, still keeping the finger hostage, she nodded.
Back to top Go down
Kira the Crimson

Kira the Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Raging in the Training House. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:33 am

Kira wiggled her finger in Saski's mouth.

"I'm being serious right now, you know. It could be bad for both of us if news of this spread. And I don't mean the 'good' kind of bad. As for fun punishments... hehehe. I've got quite a bit in store for you, but that'll have to wait until we get back to headquarters. Wouldn't you agree that a military discipline should be performed on military grounds?"

She brought her free hand up to the top of Saski's head and forced her to nod again.
Back to top Go down
Saskia

Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Raging in the Training House. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:36 am

She was going to nod when the captain put her hand to her head and did it for her. She whimpered, her tongue starting to play with the captain's finger behind her closed lips. Oh god stop that. It's gross and obscene and.. uggghh, bad tongue stop! Oh fuck, Kira was even nodding for her? She trembled in the captain's arms. Back to her headquarters? Even though Kira had done the nodding for her, the desperate look on Saskia's face said all of the "yes"es she could give.
Back to top Go down
Kira the Crimson

Kira the Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Raging in the Training House. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:54 am

She continued to wiggle her finger. She raised her head and licked her lips, trying to look as powerful and dominant as she could. Her free hand felt to the girl's back and held her up as Kira leaned in to give Saski a kiss on the cheek. When she brought her face back, she lost that dominant look and now only looked innocent. Playing both angles... cruel and kind. Rough and gentle. A captain and a friend.

She brought her finger out of the girl's mouth and sunk back into the bath water.

"So talk to me a bit, Vice Captain Taraka. What exactly do you like? What are your fetishes and... what do you not like? Now now, I don't plan on torturing you. But I don't want to waste my time doing things that don't have any effect on you. Sometimes I can't tell what you like... Hell, I thought you were a prude up until now. So you gotta explain things to me, knowing that I'm oblivious to them."
Back to top Go down
Saskia

Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Raging in the Training House. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:07 am

She kissed the finger as it slowly as it pulled out of her mouth. She felt dread and arousal at that dominant, powerful look but... warmth? at the innocent one? What was going on here? She blinked at Kira's response. Oh god... she couldn't... she looked at the captain. "Um... w-well..." She'd have to have it forced out of her... no... come on Saskia.. the captain didn't want to waste time.. don't waste her time... She took a deep breath and collected herself... well.. she guessed she should be specific.

(OOC: Warning. All ye who click this spoiler dare look into the deepest desires of a pervert)
Spoiler:
She cleared her throat, looking... deceptively innocent at Kira. "Um... that's... that's the most of it." she said, clearing her throat.
Back to top Go down
Kira the Crimson

Kira the Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Raging in the Training House. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:18 am

Kira nodded as she listened to Saski's list of pleasures. Most things were expected, but she was glad to take notes.

"All right. Yeah, I wasn't planning on any bathroom play. That's not sexy for me either. Just gross. For the record, I like 'rear-play' as well from any entrance, but I'll keep in mind your preferences when we get to that stage."

Under the water, Kira reached for the girl's foot and gave her a massage. "So what about... gentler arts? Does this tickle or feel good?"
Back to top Go down
Saskia

Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Raging in the Training House. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 11:47 am

She gave a shy smile. "Good... I thought you were classier then that." she said, biting the inside of her lip hard in a way Kira wouldn't see when she felt herself about to giggle. "And umm.. th..thank you." She didn't know what to say... she said when... not if? Oh god.. she blushed more.. This was actually happening? After her initiation, she was so sure the captain didn't see her as anything more then a fun subordinate to tease...

Her train of thought was interrupted when Kira tickled her foot. She squirmed a little bit. "Um.. B-both?" she said, kicking her foot to try and get it away.
Back to top Go down
Kira the Crimson

Kira the Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Raging in the Training House. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 11:51 pm

"Classy? When you're into some of the shit I'm into, classy isn't even in my vocabulary. Though I guess I am somewhat classy by not literally being into shit."

Kira giggled - the closest to an innocent sound that she could make, but it held a hint of mischief. She grabbed Saski's other foot and tickled it. "Well, this one gets some too... for symmetry."
Back to top Go down
Saskia

Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Raging in the Training House. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 11:55 pm

She wrapped her arms around Kira's back and gave a little yelp, trying to get her feet away from the other woman and failing. "s-stop! ahaha! Th-that tickles too!" She eventually got her feet loose and sank down, her arms around Kira being the only thing keeping her above the water. The result was that her body found its way to hugging the captain's as she hung on her. "Hehe.. am I comfy?" she asked, inching her face till it was barely apart from Kira's.
Back to top Go down
Kira the Crimson

Kira the Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Raging in the Training House. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:57 am

Kira kept Saski from sinking, grabbing her butt and holding her up. "I'll say you're comfy. And awfully cute."
Back to top Go down
Saskia

Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Raging in the Training House. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:59 am

She smiled at where Kira's hands were. Her legs kicked around a bit in the water before they wrapped around Kira's, tugging on her thighs to pull the slightly taller girl closer. She blushed a bit at the compliment before she couldn't really hold it in. Her mouth darted forward and found Kira's, pressing her plump lips to the captain's.
Back to top Go down
Kira the Crimson

Kira the Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Raging in the Training House. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 6:05 am

Kira kept her hands on Saski's butt to keep her from falling down, but was tempted to feel up her back. The kiss was sudden but... not unexpected. Kira had wondered how long it would take before the girl did something like that. She kissed her as passionately as she had her previous lovers. Though this was the first one to be a girl... and she liked it.
Back to top Go down
Saskia

Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Raging in the Training House. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 6:08 am

She would've giggled if her mouth wasn't busy. She was glad it was, aside from the obvious reasons. She gave a soft little pleased noise as she pressed her body up into the captain's, her hands trying to find their way around to rub her back. She broke the kiss just for a second to lock eyes with Kira to say... She paused, not even remembering what it is she wanted to say. A short blush later, her mouth was back on Kira's.
Back to top Go down
Kira the Crimson

Kira the Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Raging in the Training House. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 6:30 am

She broke away for a second... was she going to say something? Well, actions speak louder than words and she ended up kissing her again.

When they broke away a second time, Kira blinked a few times as the sudden realization of what she was doing swept over her.

"Wow, we're really doing this, aren't we?"
Back to top Go down
Saskia

Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Raging in the Training House. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 6:34 am

She was practically lost in the kiss before they split apart again. She looked at Kira and blinked a few times, trying to catch her breath. She blushed when Kira said that. "Um..Y-yeah... If...If you want to.. y-yes." she stammered, her arms slowing to a halt on Kira's back. Shit.. was she being too weird? Too clingy? She finally forced herself to look up at the captain. "Nothing's wrong, is there?"
Back to top Go down
Kira the Crimson

Kira the Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Raging in the Training House. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 6:43 am

"No, it's nothing wrong, but... well... I can safely say when I woke up this morning I did not expect to end my day doing this. I thought I'd tease you a bit, but otherwise treat you to a non-sexual bath house experience. Of course that was also when I thought you were a prude..." Kira scratched her head, her other hand still supporting the girl's weight.

"I guess I just... hadn't foreseen this happened. Let alone happening so soon."
Back to top Go down
Saskia

Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Raging in the Training House. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 6:48 am

She looked down, blushing. "Yeah... I... didn't think you even looked at me that way... Honestly, I was expecting a day of temptation and awkwardness, followed by a lonely night in my shower." she said with a sigh. She would normally be embarrassed by the shower bit but well... The bar had been raised a bit for what counted as intimate details here. "Hehe... My seeming prude gets me into lots of trouble." she stuck her tongue out between her goofy little grin. She gave a pout as she leaned in close to Kira. "Mm, you don't... think this is too fast, do you?" she asked, her lips trembling for just a moment before she gave Kira a peck on the lips. Agh. Bad Saski. No. Let her talk.
Back to top Go down
Kira the Crimson

Kira the Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Raging in the Training House. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 7:07 am

Kira laughed at the girl's honesty. It was much better than hiding and fooling Kira into thinking she was a prude.

"It's not too fast," she said, though she only wanted to reassure Saski that her advances were desired. It actually was a bit faster than she'd have liked... but no, keep quiet about that.

"I'm just overwhelmed. Give me a day or two to adjust and then I might be less awkward... hehehe." That was an awkward laugh. Damn it Kira, what are you doing getting nervous now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raging in the Training House.   Raging in the Training House. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raging in the Training House.
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next