Division Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Division Zero

Division Zero is a RP based on the Bleach series.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» It exists still?
Courtyards I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 11:52 pm by Solar Apo

» How many still visit?
Courtyards I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:02 am by Solar Apo

» Good memories :)
Courtyards I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:54 am by Yumikkaku

» Site Future, here is your chance for input.
Courtyards I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:34 pm by Solar Apo

» Possible new site
Courtyards I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:15 am by Solar Apo

» faction colors
Courtyards I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:09 pm by Rukuya

» So.... just wondering
Courtyards I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:59 pm by Solar Apo

» Raging in the Training House.
Courtyards I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:11 pm by Kira the Crimson

» Gladiator Arena SUGGESTION THREAD
Courtyards I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:02 am by Kane

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
Courtyards 000aaa Photobucket
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 97 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:27 am

Courtyards

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Boylan2.0

Boylan2.0

Courtyards Empty
PostSubject: Courtyards   Courtyards I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 7:59 pm

Kagerou left the lab early today in search of a spot for his new garden, this task was a harder than imagined since most of this place is paved over. After wondering around for a while he found a nice little field shared by a few of the squads. After doing a few tests on the soil he declared this spot to be sufficient. He set down his equipment and started hacking away at the dirt.

As an after thought Kagerou wondered if somebody might be upset by this.
"Oh well if they do ill just share the chocolate with them." He said with a smirk

Once the soil was cleared of any existing plants he began to plant his seeds. Among with a few hybrid plants Kagerou cultivated and the other regular garden plants was one very special seed created in the lab. It was a miniature cocoa tree infused with hollow aura. This tree would feed off spiritual pressure instead of light; which hopefully will make it bloom faster leading to lots and lots of chocolate!

Kagerou then proceeded to water his seeds, and headed back to the lab
Back to top Go down
Boylan2.0

Boylan2.0

Courtyards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyards   Courtyards I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 4:35 am

The next day he came back once again to water his plants , and saw a foot step through his strawberry/melons. Kagerou decided it might be a good idea to put a fence around the garden. After about an hour or so a chicken wire fence now surrounded the whole thing, and as an added precaution he electrified it with 10000 volts

"That should do it!!" Kagero said as he stabbed a sign that said
"property of squad 12" with a little funny picture of his face on it

As he was finishing watering his plants he took a look at where the cocoa tree was." It already sprouted!? wow its growing faster than expected"
Back to top Go down
Boylan2.0

Boylan2.0

Courtyards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyards   Courtyards I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:15 am

It had been about a week or so since Kagerou had sued all his seeds. The garden was looking pretty good, and everything was starting to sprout. The only thing that was out of place was the "mini cocoa tree that was now about 6 feet tall.

"What is that? Spiritual pressure?" This could become a problem. But look at thse cocoa seeds they will make great chocolate! I hope nobody takes too close a look at this.
Back to top Go down
Boylan2.0

Boylan2.0

Courtyards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyards   Courtyards I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 6:34 am

After collecting all the cocoa beans off the tree he decided to run a few more tests on the thing. It was most definately giving off a slight hollow aura. Kagerou then scanned to see the roots down bellow for unusual activity, and it looked as if they were growing in the direction of the some of the different squads. They were absorbing more aura than they should be able to "this could have repercussions, but on the upside this chocolate will be delicious!" As he began to walk away Kagerou could have sworn he saw a branch move towards him
Back to top Go down
Boylan2.0

Boylan2.0

Courtyards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyards   Courtyards I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 7:39 pm

Now that Kagerou had finished his chocolate production and sent out samples to all the captains he new what he must do. The tree, planted only 2 weeks ago, now was visibile all the way from the lab. How could nobody have noticed this. After returning to the garden he could see how massive the tree had become. Now standing almost 45 feet in the air.

A strange powerfull aura was now eminating from the tree."Im sorry old friend this will hurt me more than it will hurt you.....well, no it wont." Kagerou then flash stepped past the tree and sliced it in half. As the tree began to fall something caught it in mid air. He couldnt believe what just happened it shouldnt have this kind of capability. It seemed to have healing factors just as good as some of the espada.

As Kagerou landed he didnt notice the tree root wrapped around his ankle. The tree began to pull his leg into the ground. While trying to dig his leg out of the ground two more vines wrapped around his arm and other leg. "Oh god help!" Kagerou then grabbed his zan "spread and entangle Tsuchigumo" Kagerou then spread his webs at the base of the tree to catch himself and prevent him from being sucked under. He then sliced the root on his hand and ankle. To get his burried leg up he fired a basic Hadou #31 - Shakkaho ("Red Flame Gun") and freed himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Courtyards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyards   Courtyards I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Courtyards
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Division Zero :: Squad Twelve-
Jump to: